4. Oh my!

As you were pinned to a corner near your window, feeling your legs wrapped around Bob, as he removed his mask(or he could keep it on! The mask stays on surging gay time!!!🧘) and slipped his tongue inside your mouth, he clearly asserted his dominance against you. You've been craving for another person to do this to you, but this was just really unexpected. You felt his hands- or claws you could say- go up your shirt, lifting it up slowly, as you pulled up his sweater up slowly too. He pulls away from the quick spit swap, a small line trailing from his mouth to yours extends. "Should we take this to the bed?" "...sure!" You say in the most smug tone despite your heart beating at the most inhuman speeds, you panting and being carried into bed with a big devil man. He slammed you onto your back but it was still very delicate, as if he was handling a wine glass. He climbed on top of you, as he lifted his sweater and tank top under it and you did the same, exposing eachothers chests. Your eyes trailed down from the hair on his Moobs to-
Is that a happy trail!?!? God this man got everything another man could want frfr!🙅🙅💯

He slammed his lips into yours once again, a metallic taste filling your lips, the feeling of his true body heat without the clothing, it felt like heaven. He was slowly pulling down his pants and yours with one hand, that's some skill or just some big hands. You were both now left in your boxers, and Bob broke the kiss and lifted you, now his back is against the bed, with you sitting right on his parts. You feel your face heat up feeling like a lighter was burning into your face rn, as he began to pull his boxers down-

The front door opened with the sound of keys. Both your heart and Bob stopped moving for a second. "Yo Y/N! I'm back cops got called!" You immediately jumped off his lap as he grabbed his pants and shirt trying to put them on as fast as possible, and you doing the same except you forgot where your shirt was thrown. You quickly grabbed a spare tank top and ran towards the door as you heard Mike's footsteps nearing your rooms door. "Hey Y/N, you okay now?-" "YES IM FINE YES YES!" wow, good going, seems like the author made you mess up and made you seem sus to Mike.
"...Uh huh, sure.. then explain why your panting and blocking the doors view which is very out of character for you Y/N??" Mike says with the most cartoonishly eyebrow raise you would've ever seen "I-I... Uh, I don't really know how to expla-" "YOU FINALLY GOT WITH A MAN!?!!? HAHAHAHA YES I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!" The dumbass hotdog man said while jumping and cheering, you could tell he was waiting for this moment for you, he definitely was always rooting for you to succeed in this type of thing but not this type of way.

You were shocked by his words though! You were red in the face as if you were wearing a devil mask as well. You stood there shocked, speechless even! "Okay well, I'm sorry for intruding on y'all! Make sure to introduce me to him tomorrow Y/N! I'll go hang out with some friends around town, we still got a few hours of Halloween!!" As he neared the front door you could tell he was happy for you, the sound of his hopping, giggling and squeaks was making that very obvious. As you heard the front door close, you exhaled all the panic that was settled within you, and shut the rooms door to turn around to see Bob just wearing his undershirt, all red in the face as if he still wore his devil mask(unless he was alr wearing it). "W-Well heh... That was really close eh? I suppose I should get going..." "Oh wait! I was wondering if you'd.." After giving what you'd say next a little bit of time to think, you just said it full balls! "If you'd like to stay here and sleep with...me?"

You felt like you were about to fly away from the awkward silence afterwards. It lasted like a few 15 seconds, but luckily Bob made up his mind and said:
"Hm well of course! I ain't got nothin else to do, besides using the last hours of Halloween eatin people" While he probably meant this literal or as a joke, what you said next was 99% probably literal. "Maybe instead you could eat me out?" EUGH... even typing that made me want to get ran over by 2 police officers for not looking both ways on a street. "..heh, smart one. Stupid one, but smart one." Bob said as he walked towards you, grabbed your cheek and chin with his hand, and pulled you in a deep kiss. You gave into it, and he carried you up with his hands around your thighs to keep your from falling off, and landed straight into your bed, with him placing your head on his arm after breaking the spit swap session. "Well Y/N, guess I wish ya a good night?" "Wish you one too, Bobby, hehe-" okay, maybe saying that wasn't the smartest thing you've said, he only stared into your eyes and probably grower at you, seems like he maybe didn't like that, but that doesn't matter cause he starts chuckling soon after. He grabs your waste with his hands and spoons you on your little bed. You can feel his body heat you up and make you feel so comfortable about being with another man this way, still a lil crazy on how you were somehow able to get in bed with a cannibal, but maybe he might stop eating human meat just for you, while you eat on his mean if yk what I'm saying (giggles 🤭).

  ~ᱬ~
RAHHHHH-IHSJDBEJBRE
SORRY THAT I DIDNT POST THIS IN A WHILE I WAS SO BUSY WITH MY MENTAL STATE AND SHI BUT YEAH UHM IDK HOW TO XONTINUE THIS SOO....
THE END?
STREAM MITSKI, GHOST AND PALS, KIKUO AND SIINAMOTA
kinda thinking of doing the ultimate no no with a puro x reader to satisfy the sin (I don't want my changed phase back I hated that era of mine I blame fiddlepat...☹️🙅)