My weekend!

The weekend of 11/11 - 11/13 (Friday - Sunday)

Friday ::

Situation 1!!!

I have a friend who NEVER wears pants. He only wears shorts. But on Fri he decided to wear sweatpants bc it was cold outside.
I've been telling him to wear pants in cold weather since I met him 2 years ago! He did not listen. Then 2 years later he gets a gf and now he's wearing pants?

1A - My friend and his gf saw me walking to school on Friday but couldn't catch up to me bc I was walking too fast for them💀

Situation 2!!!

We were playing Sharks & Minnows in my gym class to pass time. I was chasing a kid in my class(who I don't necessarily like but that's for another time) and I tagged him, but slipped in doing so, basically causing me to dive forward and hit my hip on the floor and scab + bruise it AND scrape my knee, so that stuff still hurts

Situation 3!!!

I went to a play(Dracula, Mina's Quest) that night and I saw my PE teacher bc her daughter was in it AND another teacher I know bc I went on a school trip to Washington DC with him over the summer.

Saturday ::

Situation 1!!!

I went to a Christmas country fair thingy and it was really fun and also exhausting but very festive and put me in the holiday spirit!

Situation 2!!!

I went to another play Saturday night and it was actually really good but...

We're on the last scene of the play and suddenly....

The fucking fire alarm goes off.
Blaring siren, flashing lights, we're all confused as fuck.
The actors on stage were still IN CHARACTER and we were all like packing up our stuff until someone comes in and tells us that it was just a balloon tripping the wire. We all go to sit back down, but then another woman comes in and tells us to all evacuate.

We go outside and wait there for about 30 minutes while the fire department shows up, a bunch of kids lined up in front of the fire truck and took pics(I'll put some ss from Snapchat at the bottom) and eventually we were let back into the auditorium to finish the show(it was Bright Ideas for those curious)

So that was great

Sunday ::

Went to Olive Garden and a baby shower.

That was my weekend :D how fun right?

Screenshots ⭣⭣
(red is redacted)

Screenshots ⭣⭣(red is redacted)