Chapter 12

One day in the evening,

In Sam's office,
Sam was busy with his meeting. That time one phone call interrupts. He excused himself and look at the call ID...a small smile appears in his face. He attend the call

Sam: Hello

Siv: Hello pappa...busy ah

Sam: Meeting nadula call pannitu busy ah na kekura...ena d pappa dhideernu call panniruka

Siv: Pappa video call va

Sam: Meeting la iruken pappa....en purinjukama adam panra

Siv: Po da ...paasamey illa

Sam: Odaney nadikada d kedi pappa...na video on panniten va

Siv excitedly on the video

Siv: Tadaaa....en dress epdi iruku

Sam: Adiye inda dress ah kaata dan ivlo avasarama video call vara sonniya

Siv: Epdi irukunu sikiram sollu ma

Sam: Night veetuku varuvenla...apo solren...he said in his base voice

Siv: Na vaikuren byee...

Siv immediately cut the call. Sam think how he completely changed in these days in the presence of her.

He continued with the meeting. Again his phone rang...he thought this also might be Siv but the call was from Praveen.

In call,

Sam: Machan meeting la iruken da..na aprm call panren

Praveen: Machan cut pannirada....oru bad news....namma appa company la konjam loss aagiruchu da

Sam: Whattt!! Epdi idhu nadandhuchu

Praveen: Therila da....namma Krishnan ooda ella companyum close pannitom...avanta irundha final company ku namma plan padi iniku pannen..... avanuku loss aana konja nerathila namma companyku ipdi aagiruchu machan

Sam: Aaaaahhhhhh....ne phone vai

Sam cut the call and started to pull his hair because that company is his pride. It's Prasad's company. When Sam took the power, till now the company didn't face any loss. But now it happens. After long long days, Sam little bit changed to the old Sam who used to drink a lot when these kind of stuffs happen.

Sam ended the meeting in the mid. And went to the nearby bar. He started to drink till his nose. One guard came with him for his safety. He made Sam to walk to the car and put him in the back seat and drive to the mansion.  When they reached it's 8 pm.

Here Siv waits to surprise Sam,  got surprised by his condition.
Because it's their one month anniversary. She thought to plan for candle light dinner which she arranged in the garden and has one important news to tell him. But seeing Sam in that stage, Siv's face lost colours. The guard left Sam in their room and informed her why he is in this condition.

Siv went up to see Sam mumbling something. She gets near him. But the alcohol smell is too strong. She tied her nose with handkerchief and started to remove his shoes blazer and shirt. With great difficulty she made him to stand and walk to the washroom. She on the shower. Both drenched because he was not steady to stand there without her support. In sometimes Sam gain some consciousness. She bring him outside and made him to sit on the couch. Still she is very angry on him because he ruin her plan in this important day but this is secondary for her , the first thing is his health but he spoiled it. She dried his hair and changed his dress by closing her eyes and put him on the bed.Sge changed her dress and went down. She asked the guards to take the dinner  which she made by herself for him and everyone.

The guards greeted her and happily had their dinner because this is the first time for them , the queen of the mansion itself preparing dinner for them. All ate happily and praised her. She went up and see half awaken Sam. Sam called her in the drunken voice but she didn't pay any attention to him. She simply closed the door and went to the bed. She lay on the corner of the bed. Sam also lay and came near her and back hugged her. But she removed the hold. Again and again he did the same. She removed it angrily.
One word from him made her to lay silent.

Sam: Pappa thappu pannitena adi thitu...ipdi pannada ma....pappa paavam la...aprm nyt enaku thookam varama palaya maari aagirum ma...pappa kai mattum potruken pleechhh

He said in a childish drunken tone. Siv sighed heavyly to calm her and turned towards him. Sam smiled widely and wrapped his hands around her waist and started to sleep. Siv thought the morning happening.

In morning,

Siv just wandering in the garden...that time a known voice came from the bush. She thought that was her imagination but again a voice came. She went near and saw Krishnan was hiding there. Siv got feared how he know this place because after Prasad's dead nobody visit this place. She asked why he came here and informed if Sam's guard saw him they would definitely kill him. But Krishnan didn't pay any attention to her. He just dragged her from there.

Siv: Enachu pa...edhuku inga vandhinga

Krishnan: Oru important vishiyam ah una paaka vanden ma

Siv: Appa one second... ungaluku epdi inda place theriyum

Krishnan without knowing that all the truth were known to her , lied to her.

Siv also acted like she believes him. He took one document and asked her to sign that document.

Krishnan: Unaku veliya nadakuradu ellam theriyuma Siv....Anda Sam namma ella business um loss aagura maari pannitan...ipo inda oru company dan balance iruku...avanoda next target idhuva dan irukum...idhula irundhu namma thappikanum ma..so ne idhula ipove sign pannu

Siv thought something was fishy.

Siv: Ayiooo appa ena solringa...ivlo nadandhuruka... enaku edhumey theriyadu pa....ipo enna idhula sign dana pannanum na panren...she acted to grab that document from him

She finally get that...that time Linda was on rounds she came near the bush. Krishnan saw her and scared . Siv saw his face and turned to the side to see Linda there.

Siv: Appa nenga poirunga pa....adhu ungala edhadu pannirum...idha sign panni nalaiku unga kita tharen pa...ipo nenga ponga.

Krishnan also accepted because of the tiger. And went from there. Now Siv happily took that document and came out of the bush. Linda came near her and started to lick her face. Yes now a days they both were like friends. Sometimes Sam got possessive by seeing their bond. Because Linda was not that much easily accept anyone beside her. Except Sam, she didn't trust anyone including her trainers but now accept Siv. Siv asked Mary to keep the document im their room and started to play with Linda.

She called Sam to inform him about Krishnan's visit. But she didn't want to ruin his mood in the middle of the meeting. So only she changed the topic.

- tbc....

Few more chapters to go💙❤️