1

A love which is seperated by Time.

A mistake was taken place in the Heaven by an Official who manages births of individuals.

And it resulted in the seperation of fated one's or born for each other soulmates.

And it caused Time split . Basically two similarly but different dimensions or Alternate Universe.

In first Universe,

Without his soulmate, light of his dark life , He experienced Hell by living life itself and without the person he can seek comfort to or just his presence is a balm to his soul .

Without him he truly lived as a Shell without life in it and with a Cold heart which cannot be melted by anyone which everyone took it as granted and named him as a Monster .

But , Destiny is something you can never escape even after death , the destiny haunts you to fulfill your role or accept your role in it's well designed play called Fate .

That exactly happened to this individual who is called as a Monster by all and who is hated to the Core by everyone and who can generate fear from everyone just by his Name and cause death in Seconds just by his glare or finger snap.

Will this Destiny unite the Sacred lovers who were separated by Time but still yearn for Love or perhaps each other even without their Knowledge Or The Souls yearn for eachother.

Authors words :

Comment on this story if it is intresting and also I like to have an answer for you all and pls comment on it because it is important.

So , Should I make this story Omega verse (ABO)

Or just Mpreg

Or Normal one ????

Answer this because I am literally drowning in Confusion.