Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2

The woman looked at you in confusion. "I don't understand what you mean by that."
You gave her a death stare and then asked: "Are you his girlfriend or wife?"
"Director Lee is still single." she replied with calm voice.
Your stare slid at the door to a room where you assumed he's staying at the moment. You almost ran into the room. But the woman you talked to earlier blocked your way with words: "Miss... Director Lee is showering. You can talk to him later."
You glanced at her in confusion and asked: "Showering?" then you rolled your eyes and continued explaining. "You may not know the situation now. I'm here to save you. This Director Leechaiyapornkul is a liar. You're his target now."
"You need proof for everything." the woman pulled out a recorded. "I happen to be a lawyer" she added. "I hope you don't mind recording this conversation."
You signed and slightly raised your voice. "Sure, I don't mind. I'm going to expose that hypocrite's true colors. Everything will be clear when he sees me later." then you tried to get to your target again but the woman successfully stopped you.
Out of nowhere a slightly high man's voice approached your ears. "Don't you respect other people's privacy? How can you just barge in here?"
And then you saw him again, walking out of a bathroom in a white bathrobe. In his right hand he holded a towel, drying his hair by combing it through. You blinked a few times before he came closer. Him still walking into your direction, with cold expression, gazing at you.

He slowly stood from his piano, looked at you and a smile formed his lips. He was coming to you, only you.

He continued- avoided his shoulder to be hit by yours and continued with his steps. You just stand there, absorbing the situation. Then you slowly turned around to see him taking a glass of water from coffee table located in the middle of the living room.
"Have we met before?" his question echoed through the luxury looking room.
"You don't remember?" you approached him. "Don't you know what you did?" continued with anger in your voice.
He turned around to fully look at you and leaned closer. Even though his face lacked warm expression, you were still mesmerised by his beautiful dark eyes.
"What did I do?" he amusingly asked.
"Do you really think I don't dare to reveal it?"
"Tell me." he replied calmly.
You put your lips into a thin line and give him an angry stare.
Suddenly the woman from before, his secretary, interrupted: "This is Fanmu Home Furnishing's CEO, Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, Director Lee." she spared look at you, but still gazing at Mr. Lee. "I'm attorney. I think you have the wrong person."
Your head lowered with noticible disappointment. Director Lee turned around and sat on a couch in order to continue with his duties.
"Fanmu's CEO? Is this another fake identity you're using to trick others?" you thought.
"Why is the door open?" The man who just entered the room muttered to himself. "Director Lee, welcome to our hotel." Your uncle halted next to you. "Y/n?" he looked at you suprised. "Director Lee, this is Director y/l/n." And he hinted that it's you with his hand.
"He pretends not to know me. Let's see what you're up to." you said in your head and then confidently spoke. "I'm person in charge of Aizhe Hotel, y/f/n. I heard that you'll be staying in our hotel so I came especially to welcome you."
"So this is how Aizhe Hotel treats it's guest." He gave you a stare while still sitting on the couch in a bathrobe with one leg across the other. "How enlightening." he added sarcastically.
Then the woman from earlier politely said: "Please leave, if there's nothing else. Director Lee needs to rest."
"Sure." your uncle immediately agreed and smiled at yours customers. "Let's go." he commanded.
"See you around" was the last thing you said, while still glaring into his dark eyes with angry expression, before you turned around and started walking to the entrance.
"Please wait." his high unmistekable voice asked.
You naturally stopped at his command, like it was the only thing you wanted to hear at that moment and looked at him in hope.
Then the annoying woman spoke again "We have a document that needs your clarification." and handed you the paper.
You carefully looked in the folder. After reading it you shouted in suprise: "Copyright infringement?"