Chapter 1

Anna's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.
That's the only sound I can hear. No voices or other noises. This was kinda...creepy. Where am I? Am I dead? What happened?
I don't know... Everytime I try to remember what happened I get a really really bad headache...Why is everything black here? Damn...I need to figure out what happened...wait...am I awake? I can't be awake...Am I sleeping? What the fuck is going on here?...

Jai's POV

10 days passed by since my wife had the car crash. And I was worried as fuck since she was still in coma. Now she was in the hospital. I stayed with her and didn't leave her side since this awful day. But sadly she wasn't awake. Yet. "Mr Courtney?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw a doctor coming in. "We have a few news for you...We.." - "good or bad news?" I asked worried and stood up. He sighed silently. "Bad news" I gulped. Please tell me she's going to wake up. Please. "We don't know if Mrs. Courtney is going to wake up...she's been in coma for 10 days now..." Tears were filling my eyes as he said that. Please tell me this is a fucking dream. That can't be true.
"We'll try our best. But we can't promise anything..." I nodded my head slowly and sat down. "I'm sorry" the doctor said and left the room.
Tears were streaming down my face now so I buried my head in my hands.

Anna's POV

Hello? Hello! Is anyone here? Please! please tell me what's happening here! Where am I? What's happening? I screamed but no one heard me.
I sighed worried and sat down on the ground. That can't be true. This has to be a dream. This is a dream, isn't it? I mean...everything seems so....unreal....

Jai's POV

After a while I calmed down a bit. I looked at her numb body and bit my lip. Why? Why did this happen? Why?! The voices in my head were killing me. But I tried to ignore them. It wasn't really easy for me.
"Jai?" I heard a girl voice say. Nadia. She's the best friend of Anna.
Nadia entered the room and hugged me. "Hey...how are you?" She asked silently and I shrugged. "I'm okay I guess" I answered silently. She let go of me and looked at me.
"I'm sorry" she said silently and I nodded my head. "Hey...don't worry. She's going to wake up. You know she's strong. She's a fighter. She'll survive"
Nadia said and tried to smile a bit. "What if not? What if she'll dies?" I asked her with tears in my eyes again. "Don't think like this. Jai, listen. She'll survive. Trust me" she said again and I gulped. I then nodded my head slowly and sighed silently.

Anna's POV

"She's a fighter. She'll survive" wait....who? What's going on here?! Am I dead? Oh please tell me I'm still alive! Please! Fuck. I think this is too much for me....
That was my only thought before I blacked out.
I opened my eyes slowly but quickly closed them again. The light was to bright. "She's awake! Jai! She's alive!" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes again and looked around confused. Where am I?
I looked around and saw a man who smiled and cried. Wait...why did he cry? And who's this man anyway?
"Anna? Anna! I'm so glad you're alive!" He said and ran to me with a smile on his face. I kept looking at him confused. "Who....who are you?"