"Mistress of Death" (0)

🤍𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

🤍
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Death was loyal, very loyal and all he wanted was to see his mistress happy after so many sad and traumatic moments that Harriet has gone through

Harriet Potter is the protagonist of this prophecy and was the reason why death had basically kidnapped people from the present, future and past to see the life of his mistress.

🤍

Time moves slowly but several people began to appear in the room that death had created. The Mikaelson siblings were the first to wake up, followed by their enemies and frenemies from Mystic Falls to later appear from the afterlife James Potter, Lily Evans, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Regulus Black who were all together watching over their daughter/goddaughter and Remus his son Teddy.

Klaus Mikaelson who was married to Harriet for a while was surprised to see his wife's family in front of him. Klaus came over and introduced himself, Lily excitedly gave him a hug so tight that if Klaus were human, he would have broken something.

The hybrid's siblings looked at the scene in shock, everyone tried to find out what was happening until other people appeared.

There were four teenagers and a young adult between them. Everyone confused looking between his father Klaus and between his grandparents James, Lily and Regulus and his uncle/father Sirius and Remus.

"Am I going crazy or am I seeing dad Remus and dad Klaus in the same room" Teddy commented and his siblings nodded feeling that they had gone crazy too.

"Teddy?" Remus rushed to hug him happily, but they were interrupted by Death.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I think it's time for me to explain why you are here so you can introduce yourselves. I'm Death and you're here to see the life of Harriet Potter" Death began, Many of the Scooby Gang were going to groan and complained but Death snapped his fingers, and they were all seated.

"No one will be able to leave until you finish seeing everything. I will bring several people to the passage of time. Please introduce yourselves now. Mrs. Potter please" Death spoke before disappearing.