Screech x Fluff Reader (for @sushinushi)

Y/N POV:

I went through door 20 and went through some drawers, looking for a lighter. And in the last drawer I opened, I found a lighter. 

Y/N: Yes! I finally found one!

I went to the next room and it was plain dark. 

Screech POV:

I was sitting in a dark corner, bored and waiting for someone to go in so I can finally launch my attack. When suddenly, a person walked in, a lighter was in their hands. But who cares? I'll just secretly attack them so my dad will finally be proud of me. So, I creeped up behind them.

Y/N POV: 

The next door was a dark room, good thing I got my lighter or else I'll be trapped and lost in this darkness. I suddenly then hear creaks from behind me and I turned around. 

Third Person POV:

Screech jump-scared and bit Y/N in their left arm making them fall to the ground and dropping their lighter. Y/N clutched their left arm and tried to run but they just fell to the ground. Screech saw their tears and felt bad. But, he tried to resist. But he made a decision.

Screech: Look I'm sorry for doing that...it's just that I want my dad to be proud of me...

He started to cry.

Y/N: Hey, its ok. No need to cry!

Screech looked up at Y/N and they smiled. They suddenly picked Screech and hugged them. 

Y/N: Hey, I can take you  with me if you want!

Screech: R-Really?

Y/N: Sure!

Screech helped Y/N with their leg by putting bandages and they stood up. Screech and Y/N went out of the dark room and stepped out the door. 

Screech: I never been out here before.

Y/N: Not until today.

Screech and Y/N were walking through doors and hiding whenever a monster came.

And Screech felt like...

He was a player. 

298 Words