intro

In the spring of 2011. Draggle Vyzyt's mom had just separated from her fourth husband, landing him in his home state of Louisiana. He hated to move from his high school, and his home, even though bad memories lingered there. Though this high school had no football team, it had been his escape. It was a relief to have a change of scenery after the past year. Draggle had just one year before graduation. This school did not have the same curriculum as his old one. He would have to take extra courses to obtain the credits to graduate now. This was a calming thought, it would serve as a distraction. His long hair, dark clothes, and boots set him out from the other kids. They were all dressed in preppy, drab clothing. Draggle was not easy to ignore, engulfed in black. His impish grin and k-9 peaking out from under his top lip. Dusty-blond hair contrasted with the dark black duster that flowed to his feet. Everyone in this sleepy little water tower town grew up together. No one was interested in speaking to the odd guy who just moved there. When Draggle's lack of interest in the small-town shunning got too much to bear he would walk along the tracks that run past his house. On a warm spring day in February, he'd walked home.  It was warmer than usual, even for Louisiana. Just like the days passed, he lounged across the ditch, landing in a crouching position with one leg bent and one hand on the ground to support himself. While he straightened up to continue on his way, A gleam of light caught his eye. Curiosity pulled his gaze toward the flicker. Draggle's eyes focused on a dark-haired beauty lying in the sun. Her flawless olive skin, scarcely covered by what looked to be mere ribbons, glistened in the sun, caressing every curve of her oil-soaked body. His stomach flipped and butterflies started to swarm. At that moment, Draggle decided he must get to know her. For the days following, he watched her from the shadows, trying to build up the confidence to talk to the delicate-looking girl. Days passed in the blink of an eye.