Chapter 1- Rejected by an ass

om"Ahhh" I cry out loud as my brother kicks me in the stomach over and over. My brother Kevin and my sister Brittney abuse me. They treat me like trash.

Once they finally leave I drag myself to the bathroom and inspect my wounds. Nothing other than a fractured rib.

I get ready for school in black converse a big black hoodie and black sweats. I leave my room and go downstairs to make breakfast for the entire pack. Here I'm treated like a slave.

The pack comes down and eat their breakfast. I leave the room so they can eat. They always yell at me to do so because they don't want to see my ugly face. Yes I admit that I am ugly because its true. I haven't seen myself in the mirror since my parents died

After they died food became my comfort whenever I got picked on . Then I gained 40 pounds and bam I'm fat. They make fun of everything I do, even my red hair.

I still remember the day my parents died

Flashback:

Sweet heart come out its not safe. I was only 5 so I didn't know that she was trying to keep me safe. I thought that she was trying to lead me out of my hiding space.

I ran to the clearing on the other side of our house and hid behind tree. My mom and dad came out yelling and screaming my name. I stayed put. I heard rustling leaves . And turned my head, out of nowhere pounces a rogue on me . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I scream as I am whipped away to the darkness.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I am sorry this is short but im having writers block so please comment on your opinion