2 - Sᴜᴀɢʀʜɪʟʟ ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ

---------------------

sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 5 20221:00ᴘᴍ ---------------------------

sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ
Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴜɢᴜs 5 2022
1:00ᴘᴍ
---------------------------

ɴᴀᴏᴍɪ finally arrived in New York, she seen that nothing has changed since the last time she had been here which was when she was 10.

"Okay aomi we are finally here help me get your bags out the car and bring them to the front door" she signed before turning her phone off then getting out the car to help her mother with her bags.

As she is getting her bags she hear the voices of kids on the over side of the street. She looked up to see who those loud ass people were. When she looked she seen a light skin with curly hair, another light skin but he looked like and alien but had really nice eyebrows.

Naomi laughed to herself a little just the thought of him looking like that, and lastly there was a brown skin boy with twist in his hair, they were all attractive but the one with the curly hair was the one Naomi really had eyes for.

"Naomi if you don't stop looking at those boy and get ya damn self in this house before I whoop you with my shoe" Naomi rolled her eyes but made sure her mother didn't see her because she know if she did that would be her ass.

Naomi got the last of her bags before walking to the front door opening it then placing her bags on the ground. "Oh Naomi you're so grown up" she heard her father say smiling.

She faked smiled back before hugging him back. "Yea dad I know I'm not a little girl anymore" she said with sarcasm, her father let out a awkward chuckle before changing the subject.

"okay so Aomi your room is this was let me help you with your bags" her father said gathering some of her bags.

"First please don't call me aomi only my closest friends and family call me that so you can just call me by my full name" Naomi says as she brings her bags to her room.

Naomi got to her room and seen it was the same way she left it the last time she was here but there are some things that would need to changed around.

As she was getting herself unpacked Naomi seen her mother come in the room with an upset face. "Naomi Dej Coleman! What the hell was that? Why are you treating your father like this! He didn't do anything to you you've been treating him with nothing but disrespect from the second you got here!" Her mother
exclaimed.

Naomi only gave her a nonchalant expression "maybe it's because I don't wanna fucking be here mom! Yea I said I would come but that's only because I didn't want you to constantly trying to come up with excuses for me to fucking be here okay!" Naomi yelled but then she felt a moment of pain on her right side cheek.

"Naomi I don't what is the matter with you but you won't be using that damn language around me! I'm not one of your little friends you be talking too understood young lady!" Naomi nodded her head with tears down her face.

Her mother signed. "I know it's hard to be somewhere you aren't used too but you have to understand that you're the child in this situation and I'm the adult and you have to follow what I say even if you don't agree with it"Naomi just cried in her mothers arms.

Naomi's father heard all the commotion and made his way to the room. "Naomi it's fine if you don't wanna stay here...I don't want to force you into doing something you clearly not comfortable with" her father states clearing his throat.

Naomi shook her head "it's not that I'm not comfortable because I am...it's just that I'm not use to not being around my mom all the time you know... it's just something I have to get use too" Naomi explained to her father.

"And dad I'm sorry for the way I treated you I actually wanna be here with you and spend time with you because I haven't really done that" her father smiled softly.

"Oh baby girl you don't have to be sorry I still love you and yea you may have hurt my feelings but I understand where you're coming from princess" Naomi smiled at the fact that her father was so understanding.

"We now that you guys are good I should be heading back to the airport before I miss my flight" her mother smiled at the fact that her daughter is having a great time so far with her father.

"Okay mom I love you and have a safe flight and call me when you land and get home please" Naomi says hugging her mother. They both pulled from the hug then she went to wrap her arms around her father.

Naomi and her father watch her mother drive off into the distance and watched her til they couldn't see her anymore.

"Okay Naomi I have to leave for work in a while but before I leave I wanna spend some time with my daughter, so how about me go get some ice cream and walking through the park, how does that sound? We don't have to if you don't want too" her father rants.

Naomi laughs a little. "That would be nice dad just let me get my shoes and jacket and I'll be ready" her father nodded his head smiling.

Naomi ran to her room and put on her shoes and picked out an jacket that went with her outfit. Then she made her way back to the living room where he father was waiting for her.

They left the house making sure to lock the door behind them, then getting in the car before driving to the closest ice cream place.

ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀs ⵊ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ...
-------------------------

ʜɪɪ ᴍʜ ⵊ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ 🧚🏾‍♀️