Chapter 3

"What do you mean we're stuck in the past? Hugo, I still haven't finished my research back home--" Hugo shush Emma up with his index finger, "You have to worry about that research later. Right now the thing we need to do is survive, without our parents to help us, and if aunt Alix hadn't realised our disappearence.. we're doomed, Emma, DOOMED." Emma gaze soften, "You don't say.. we have to stay here longer if they can't find us?"

"yeah, remember that vortex we went through? I'm guessing Lady Lonomia had something to do with the time travelling. As what I'm gathering right now the villain had the power to time travel and used it against us as Lady Lonomia's orders to prevent us from unakumatized the villain. Now we're stuck here with no way to go back.. Unless aunt Alix found us, there's no way of going back.

"no way?"

"not a single one that I could think of."

"Then what are we supposed to do? We don't exactly have a place to live in if we're in the past."

"you're right, I left my wallet back in the future too. And we're about to transform back, I don't suppose you have money on you?" Hugo check any of his pockets as Mister Bug but there's not a single note nor money. Emma check her pockets, "Are these any help?" She give her whole life saving in there to her brother. "Woah.. this is enough to get us an apartment and our daily life necessities.. but how did you get this? I don't suppose you save money from the way you immediately spend them once we got our allowances."

"heyyy! I don't just spend money okayy?! I also save them."

"You only save money after you realize you want something that is more expensive than our usual allowances didn't you?"

"kind of... yes."