1

Amelia was stressed. Stressed and angry and irritated. I mean she had only been at the hospital for 42 hours straight! There was absolutely no reason for Meredith and Maggie to ban her from the premises and make her go home to sleep. She huffed and puffed around the large empty house. All the kids at school, Scout with Link for the day, and the sisters still at work. She's pacing the living room worrying to herself about the patients she had to leave. She knows they're stable but she left them in the hands of interns! Her own nephew being one. And she knows he has good instincts but he's also exactly like her during that time of her life. This makes her nervous about going home. She knows that it will be okay and that Meredith and Maggie and other attendings are there to look out for her patients but she just can't stop worrying and pacing angrily. There's no way she could sleep right now. Just as she starts talking out loud to herself ranting  about Meredith sending her home her phone starts to ring. Great. I know something was going to happen. But her face lights up when she sees the name. Lover❤️. Amelia hasn't seen Kai in person for about two weeks. Two weeks wayyyyy too long. She immediately picks up, longing to see their beautiful face.
"Oh I'm so glad you called, I miss you so much by the way. Also I love you. But anyway Meredith and Maggie banned me from the hospital and I was only there for like 40 hours and I need to go back and-". "Amelia stop, stop, take a breath", Kai chuckles under their breath as Amelia stops and takes in a huge gulp of air. "What's got you so worked up, baby?" Amelia gives a shy smile knowing they're not going to like her answer. "Well... I was at the hospital for almost two days straight and hadn't slept so Meredith and Maggie sent me home to sleep", she looks down at the floor waiting for a response. "Amelia...." They say sternly. "Look I know, I know, okay? It's just that the new interns are morons and I can't trust them with my patients and you know what I should just go back, fuck it". "Amelia Shepherd if you don't take a seat right now there are going to be some serious consequences". She looks back up her her phone and makes eye contact. She gulps at their stern face and worried eyes. She walks over to the couch and plops down, defeated. "Look babe, you really need to get some good rest. You'll be back at work soon enough and you have Scout tomorrow. I also need you well rested for when I come to Seattle in a few days" they smirk. "Oh and why is that, Bartley?" "I just have a few things in mind. But how about for right now you go put on the sweatshirt I know you stole from the last time you were here and get in bed. And they maybe I could sing you to sleep?" Amelia blushes slightly. She really thought she had gotten away with that sweatshirt. "Kai, I really just don't think I can sleep right now. I'm so stressed".
"Alright well I might have another idea. Can you just go get in bed and call me back when you get there? Please for me" they give her their best puppy dog eyes through the screen. "Um yeah okay I guess, but only because you're so cute". Amelia goes upstairs and digs their sweatshirt out of a drawer. She brings it up to her nose and inhales deeply. God she misses them. Like she really misses them. She just wants them to be here with her and hold her. Amelia pulls off her shirt and bra and slips the sweatshirt over her head. She opts for no pants because duh, no pants allowed in bed. She curls up under the blankets on her side and goes to FaceTime Kai again. She smiles when their face pops back up on the screen. "Alright so what's this other idea of yours?" she says as she cocks her eyebrow. "Well, you need to relax, and I know exactly how to help you with that". "Oh is that so. And what exactly would you recommend, Dr. Bartley?"  "You're going to touch yourself while I watch. But you're going to do exactly as a tell you and not break any rules". "Kai I'm too stressed to do this right now it's not going to work. I need you here with me. I need to feel you touch me" Amelia whines. "I know baby but I'm not there right now. So this is the next best thing. I want you to get your vibrator out of the nightstand and grab your AirPods". Amelia does as she's told, secretly already a little turned on by their demands. Before Kai, Amelia would never give up power in bed. She had to be in control. In her personal and professional life, always needing complete control. But with Kai, she always felt safe. They are definitely more dominant than her and she lets them have their way with her. She's never experienced that with anyone before them. She gets what she needs and gets back in bed. "Okay put your AirPods in and then I want you to prop your phone up so I can see you. Then lay back and close your eyes for me".  Amelia does as she's told once again. "Alright just keep your eyes closed. Pretend your hands are mine. I want you to start running your hands across your stomach, your legs, arms, everywhere. But don't touch anywhere else yet, understand?"  "Yes" she breathes. She didn't want to admit it yet, but this was already kind of working. With the noise canceling on her AirPods, their voice was all around her. With her eyes closed, their voice in her eyes, and their smell on the sweatshirt, she could almost believe they were there with her. "Now I want you to start teasing your nipples through the sweatshirt. Do not take it off." After several minutes of this they can already tell Amelia is getting restless. "Kai?" She say as she bites her bottom lip. "Yes, baby?" "Can I touch myself now?" "What do you say when you ask for things, Amelia?" "Please can I touch myself"
"Good girl. Yes you can. Slowly. And gently"
Amelia slides her right hands down to the waistline of her underwear. Although she doesn't want to admit it, she's already soaking wet. She pulls the fabric aside and start rubbing circles on her clit, already starting to moan. "Hey hey. Slow down baby you're not allowed to cum yet. Follow directions". Amelia doesn't listen, she can't stop now. She keeps going, drawing tight and fast circles around her clit. Her hips buck against her own hand and she lets out a filthy moan. "Shepherd if you don't stop right now there will be serious punishments when I get back and you and I both know you don't want that". Amelia does know. Kai has somewhat of a sadistic side to them under their calm and collected demeanor. The last time she broke a rule they didn't let her cum for a week. She whines and stop her movements completely. "Good. Now I want you to grab the vibrator and turn it on the lowest setting. And you are not allowed to cum until I tell you". She whines again. "Whyyyyy? I thought you wanted me to relax". "You need to do as you're told. Giving up control for a bit will you help you let go and relax. Now go on". Amelia turns the vibrator on low and rests it against her aching clit. It already feels so good, too good. "I'm going to countdown from ten, and when I get to zero you will stop. Understood?"  "Yes", she sighs. She focuses on their voice and the intense vibrations but nothing else. She lets her brain empty and her body starts to relax. They count down from ten four times. By now Amelia is a moaning, begging mess. "Please Kai, please I need to cum. Let me please"
"Not yet baby. Now I want you to turn the vibrator all the way up and we'll go again". Amelia is speechless. "Kai..please. I can't take it"
"Yes you can. Be a good girl. You can do it". With their praise she's melting again. When they talk to her like that, she'll do anything they want. She turns it to the highest setting and places it back on her clit. Kai starts to count down from 10 again, but this time very slowly. "Kai, kai, please don't do this. Please I need to" Amelia's breath is erantic and she's bucking her hips violently. She's right on the edge, just waiting for them to give her permission, but they don't. "Zero. Amelia stop"
"No no! I have to cum I can't please please Kai I can't" "stop right now or you know what will happen". Amelia reluctantly moves the toy away and cries out from her ruined orgasm. She's whimpering and whining, just waiting for them to talk again, let their voice surround her. "Shhhh baby, it's okay. Just calm down. You're being so so good. Can you do one more for me? Just one more time, baby" they soothe. Amelia nods her head and starts again. Kai starts the countdown again, a little faster than the last one but still too slow for Amelia's liking. At this point Amelia feels like she's about to explode. The pressure in the base of her stomach is so intense, the vibrations almost too much. She'll do anything for Kai to just let her cum. She's not listening to the numbers anymore. Just there soft but commanding voice in her ears. She's rocking back and forth hard against the vibrator, one hand clutching the sheets. If they don't let her soon, she's not going to make it. "Amelia?" They whisper. "Y-y-yeah?" "Open your eyes" she opens her eyes and locks hers with theirs. They wait a moment relishing in their girlfriends beauty, right on the brink of release before whispering "cum for me,  Amelia". Not expecting it, her body just reacts. Her whole body goes stiff as she arches off the bed, cumming hard with a scream. She rides out her orgasm until it's too much and she turns the vibrator off. She rolls onto her side and grabs her phone. Body limp and relaxed. "Good girl, you were such a good girl for me. Good job baby. So good", they soothe. They watch her as she calms down, her breath evening out. "How are you feeling, baby?"  "Mm, sleepy" she mumbles, letting her eyes close again. "Why don't you keep your eyes closed and I'll stay on the phone and read to you until you fall asleep?" "Mmmkay" Kai gets up and grabs a random old neuroscience textbook. "Chapter 1". They get about 3 sentences in before realizing she's already fast asleep, clutching their sweatshirt. They laugh quietly to themselves. "Can't sleep, huh? I knew it would work". They admire their sleeping girlfriend for a few more minutes before whispering "I love you" and ending the call.