...

~Crona's P.O.V again~
The next morning I woke up. But, I was LATE. "Oh, n-no..." I said. Ragnarok came out of my back. "Oh my god, you idiot" he yelled as he started to punch me. "Ow, ow! Stop!" I yelled. "Well, get your butt to class then!" he yelled once more and went back in to my back. With that I opened my door and started to run.
                        ~Your P.O.V~
As you were sitting in class you wondered were Crona was. "Were is Crona?" you whispered to Maka. Maka shrugged her shoulders. You sighed. He's probably just late you thought. A minute later Crona bust through the door and then started to run to his seat. "I-i'm s-sorry, M-m-mr. Stein" he said, panting. Stein sighed and nodded his head. You looked over at Crona. "Did you run the whole way here?" you whispered to him. "U-uh y-yea" he whispered back. You were a little worried. "Did you wake up late?" you whispered again. He nodded his head and said yes. While, you were all taking a test Crona looked over at you and smiled, then put back his attention to his test. You knew he did that, but you acted like you weren't looking. You blushed anyways though. After class, Crona asked you again if you wanted to walk to your room with him. On the way there, you heard yelling. You and Crona went out to the front and saw Black Star and Death the Kid fighting. "You just broke off one of the points on the school!!! You idiot!!" Death the Kid screamed. "Liz, Patty, weapon mode!" Kid yelled. "Yes!" Liz and Patty both yelled and turned into guns. "You are really askin for it, huh?" Black Star said. "Tsubaki, weapon mode, now!" he yelled. "Yes!" Tsubaki said back. "Oh god..." Maka whispered. Everybody started to cheer and more people started to come out. "I-i don't know how to deal with this..." Crona said as he started to sweat. "It's okay" you said, pulling his arm lightly through the crowd. He smiled and said thanks. Later that night you were on your bed, studying for the next test coming up. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Then, you heard 2 knocks on your door. You got up and opened the door. "H-hi." Crona said. "Oh, hi!" you said back. "D-do you w-want t-to sit o-outside w-with me?" he asked, blushing. "Sure!" you said excitedly. As you guys were walking, you thought "Oh ma god, oh ma god, oh ma god..." Once you got out there, darkness wrapped around you two. You managed to find a spot to sit down on. You were about to lay your back against the wall, but, you felt something else. You realized you just leaned on Crona's chest by accident. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" you said as you blushed and sat up. "N-no, it's f-fine," he said "i-it was o-okay..." You kept blushing, but, laid your head back on his chest. It felt so warm. You could feel his heart beat.