//you, it's always you//

dear reader, 

i've been away from the whole entire scene of wattpad altogether for a very long time now and for the most part- i've just been busy. no more, no less. however, you've all been on my mind all the time i've been away and in light of that, i assure you i didn't stop writing. i wrote this a few months ago, shared it online. thought i should share it here too-

"grief brings people together. and so does joy. but then, i ask myself, but then what keeps them away? because if deep and equally sincere feelings bring people- kin, to one another; what keeps them apart?" my conscience asked.

"heartbreak keeps them apart. why is silence an answer between two lovers? why is anger at the other preferred over resolution? because nothing can hurt more than hurt itself. we try so hard to make sense of our feelings. we try to consciously understand them but we fail, why? because our heart is broken. and it was always broken; it will always break when you see your lover, your loved one away from you. suffering from a disease of not physical coherence but that of emotional pain. your hearts are vicious- it will always make you believe that the wound is healed but then it is going to be a wednesday evening and you're walking alongside the gravel path; you see a glimpse of their long-gone shadow or a whiff of their sweet scent and everything comes crashing down. that is when you realise you're apart. you're apart because your heart is broken", replied the heart. 

hope this makes you feel a little less alone. 

yours truly,

haadiya