26. there, their, and they're

cause i'm afraid that living couldn't
get any better; started giving up on
the word "forever" until you gave up
heaven so we could be together

cause i'm afraid that living couldn'tget any better; started giving up onthe word "forever" until you gave upheaven so we could be together

"lead the way, my love," kyorin cooed, pinching jay's cheek with her other hand.

her words were smooth and nice to his ears but that phrase alone was dangerous to his heart. he nudged her a bit, "getting a bit comfortable now, are we?"

"no, i think we're fine just like this. but this whole scene with parties and with your friends is quite hard i do admit," kyorin said as jay guided her out of the doorway. hearing the door to the room shut behind her, she continued her walk out with her hand in his.

"oh really? why is that?" jay asked, trailing behind her as he stared down at their hands.

he could hear her sigh just slightly as the music grew louder. the familar scene of a group taking up the counter to play beer pong was becoming more evident. there was kyorin now beginning to yell her responses as it was the only way he could hear her, "because lying isn't fun to me!"

jay tugged her close and spoke closely into her ear, "well aren't you a big hypocrite?"

his tone was raspy and his lips barely grazed her ear, causing her to jerk at the suddenly yet accidental contact. she glanced at their hands to catch a glimpse of her string. the warm glow grew to be a sight that she liked a lot more than she should. she giggled just slightly as she shoved him back softly, "i don't lie,"

the two of them walked out of the house hand in hand, laughing at each others remarks. jina was busy downing another shot when she was interrupted by the constant nudging against her arm by chaerin. chaerin nudged her attention towards the couple with her eyes slightly widened. jina looked in their direction and her jaw was left on the floor.

she suggested it may be the alochol finally getting to her but the purple flowers on kyorin's neck and the lip stains on jay's face and neck were more prominent the closer they got. she blinked multiple times before she clocked her head with a fake smile, "that was fast, wasn't it?"

"actually, that was only 14 minutes," yunjin raised up her phone's stop watch revealing the minutes.

"too bad it didn't go farther, didn't want to keep you waiting now did we?" kyorin replied in a bitter tone, puffing out her bottom lip in a teasing matter as she started at jina.

holding back her laughter after seeing jina filled with anger on the inside was almost as hard as pretending to be jay's girlfriend, kyorin thought. kyorin and jay took their respective seats as yeonjun handed them back their drinks.