Chapter 6 : Loving sweet memory

The sun was high sipping from the dark velvet curtains , the room eventually was filled of sunlight , groaning in drowsiness The raven man was still deep in his slumber , exhausted and drained.

"mhmm..."

A little sleepy hum left his bruised lips , burying his head deeper in the soft large pillows he laid in , flipping his body his forehead soon hit bare flesh making Takemitchi hug into the person beside him , burying his nose at the crook of the person's neck ... The scent of cigar mixed with sweat and the signs of expensive cologne soon entered his senses , waking takemitchi up at some point .. once again he groans this time he felt masculine arms around his waist , getting pulled in , closer and deeper in the arms of Haruchiyo.

opening his eyes , he arches his back forward yawning when his gaze became clearer , stunned meeting a pair of light emerald eyes . gasping in shock he tried to push the man away by placing his bare hands on sanzu's bare chest trying to push the man away yet he just pulled him deep into a hug .

" Damn it !! let me go you bastard !! "

he says , closing his eyes shot not even noticing when the male moved close to his ears.

"Im not the one who begged to be fucked deeper..~~ "

with the shameless whisper takemitchi's face turned red as ripe tomatoes, his eyes widening in disbelief

"Y...you ! Haruchiyo you shameless man ! "

Having a face red as the sunset , takemitchi tried to get away even more just to have The man cup his face , meeting his lips .

with his eyes that is like a deep lake wide open , Takemitchi was once again surprised frozen as Haruchiyo's lips was attached to his , melting in the sweet kiss his hand traveled from Haruchiyo's chest to his cheek closing his eyes while his body relaxed within Haruchiyo's touch .

Returning the kiss subconsciously , Takemitchi tilts his head at Haruchiyo's touch , making their kiss melt deeper , what a lovely kiss it was .. as if they were lovers , kissing each other so lovingly.

pulling away the raven seats up , wiping his bruised lips coated with Saliva..

"Haruchiyo..enought my lips hurt "

Takemitchi reasoned making Haruchiyo's eyes darkened , grabbing takemitchi's wrist easily ,the hand cupped his cold face , placing a kiss in the corner of Takemitchi's hand , a sweet comforting kiss.

" Your promise,,Haruchiyo you promised me to bring me to my daughter "

Takemitchi reminded , staring deeply at Haruchiyo's eyes , dead and hoping for the man to Do what he had promised .

" i know..i promised you. did i not ?"

the crazy man whispered as his nose brushed againts Takemitchi's fingers sitting up then grabbing the smaller male by his thighs , pulling the raven until he was seating on Haruchiyo's lap .

Wrapping his arms around Haruchiyo , takemitchi laid his head on the scarred man's head , their chest touching and their touch full of warmth.

"thank you..thank you haru "

Thanking the one who had abducted him , takemitchi was near to tears..he just missed his lovely child , he misses her to death and she feels the same way..

From calling Haruchiyo him , to bastard then Sanzu it all ended by takemitchi addressing Haruchiyo so Closely as if they were a married couple smirking in delight Haruchiyo chuckles and grins lightly , closing his eyes while placing his large hand at the back of takemitchi's head.

"it'll be better if you cry while my cock is inside you , y'know ~"

the man jokes making Takemitchi shoot up glaring at the man as he pointed at haruchiyo.

" You perverted bastard !! "

3 days later

Three continuing days passed , the sun was once more high and lively what a spring morning..Takemitchi was in a honestly great mood ever since last 3 days ago , After all haruchiyo promised him and now the day comes , getting out of the Shower , Takemitchi slips into a white robe tying its strap around his thin waist then wiping his feet by the floor towel tgetting his cotton slippers for him to wear.

Walking towards the mirror he stopped when he saw his reflection , smiling seeing his well figure .crossing his arms he leaves the bathroom after drying his wet raven hair heading to the connected room of the bedroom which was the closet .

Humming a random Rhythm , takemitchi closes the door then started to search for what to wear , picking out a simple yet lovely outfit , which was a brown coat , a turtle neck , a black trouser then a pair of boots .

After getting dressed and fixing the things he used, he sat down by the mirror in the closet then picked out one of the lip tints , grabbing the light rosy color . using the cosmetic to cover up the bruise in his lips and its color to be more alive , to absorbed in putting on some lip tint he didn't even notice Haruchiyo entering not until he placed the cosmetic down and his glossed lips met haruchiyo's dried onces .

pulling away , Takemitchi smiles standing up , he circled the chair to face haruchiyo hugging the pink haired by his neck , take itchi oulled him clise their scent mixing.

" Haru , your finally here.. are you done with your work ?"