[0] Here we are.

-

The wind blows as the clouds fly over the sky. Tapping of the people walking and the engine of the cars blaring loudly.

You could hear people talking over the commotion.

They heard there was newcomers coming to town today!

Oh boy, how exciting is that?

"2 humans." Someone said.

2 humans? The town gasped, there was gonna be more humans.

The brunette walks on by, it doesn't exactly matter if the newcomers human or not.

The chances are slim but maybe Kris will talk to them if they're the same age as them.

They sighed, it was another day of the weekend, final day to be exact. Their mom got them to buy groceries.

They took a glance at the note to reread it.

- THINGS TO BUY!
1. Flour. (All purpose)
2. Milk.
3. Eggs.
4. Salt
-

The list goes on.

Kris sighed in frustration, she had a car couldn't she get it by herself?

Nonetheless they had to follow orders, they can't exactly make the choice of not following it because it's their mother.

They walked faster, more faster, basically running at this point.

They wanted to get this done. They couldn't wait to lay down on their bed and sleep all day.

Just thinking of it makes them tired.

The doors of the store opened as the lazy skeleton smiled at them.

"Heya kid."

They nodded at him as they walk through the aisle, getting the stuff their mom needs.

After going through each one and going back to check, they only needed one now.

Before they could check the note slipped out of their hand.

Kris bent down to pick it up but a hand took it before them.

They looked up in surprise, immediately trying to spot the person who took it.

Kris slightly gasped when they saw a human reading the note.

"All purpose flour.."

Kris sort of just stood there as the random human read through the list their mom gave them.

The human finished reading it before giving it back to them.

"Sorry for snatching the note, here you can have it back" They said before giving you the note.

Kris nodded their head in acknowledgment as they were about to walk off-

"By the way sugar's right here." They heard the human.

Kris turned their head as they took a look of what's in their hand.

Yep it was sugar alright