Narry Love

I'm staring out the window, admiring the beautiful night sky after an exhausting recording day. Suddenly there's a weight on my shoulder. I turn around slowly, to see a mass of blonde hair. Niall.

The name makes me smile to myself.

I don't know what's with me.

Everything reminds me of him.

Everything about him is beautiful.

The way his eyes sparkle, the way he laughs,

the way he smiles,

when he cries.

All of that I think he's perfectly amazing.

Those blue eyes.

Those full lips which I really want to know what it feels like...

Snap out of it Harry!

It's your best friend, a GUY to be exact here?

I shake my head. Niall's head snaps up to me. "Anything wrong, Har?" He asks. "Nope! Just nice." I answer nervously. He shrugs and boy does that look cute.

Oh my God.

I think I like Niall.

My eyes opened and I saw the sunlight from outside filtering in through the window and in my room. I took my towel to go shower, my bathroom was in repair so I had to shower in the guest bathroom, after I finished, I was walking to my room when I bumped into somone, "Oh! Sorry.. Niall.." Niall stood up and laughed but he froze when he saw me in just a towel which was too low ;) why? I dont know.. "Uhh Niall. .." I called, trying to get his attention. "Yeah.. It's fine" he managed a smile and left with a pink tinge in his cheeks. I found that very cute and just wanted to pull him and kiss him right then and there but that would just make things worse and awkward..Isn't he so adorable? I just wish someday he'll be mine. But that's impossible. He's as straight as an arrow. I sigh. "See ya later, lad." I smile at him and walk to my room. I change into my favourite Jack Wills sweatshirt and a pair of sweats. I run a hand through my shaggy hair while drying it. I really have no plans for today. Uncle Simon gave us the day off. Ugh. Now I'm bored. I exit my room, to see Zayn and Louis all dressed up. "Day-date." They answer together after seeing my confused look. "Ah." I nod knowingly. I bump into someone again on the way to the kitchen, this time we both fall to the ground. My eyes meet beautiful blue orbs. Niall...

"we keep bumping to each other" he said ,I laughed and held out my hand for him, he put his hand in mine and I pulled him up, ignoring the sparks that felt and tried to control my breathing. "Maybe it's fate" I winked and he

Looked away, probably feeling awkward! GOD HARRY! What did you have to flirt like that? Ugh! "Hey! Let's go out!" I suggested and he looked at me with wide eyes. "ya know, Nandos and a movie" I smirked, he couldn't think go out as in we were dating right? Would he?

"Sure! I'd love to. We could go watch Sinister!" Niall suggests. That's a scary movie. Imagine Niall jumping into my arms when he gets scared. Oh God.

I shake the thought off.

"Yeah, okay! Zayn and Lou are out for a date, how about Liam?" I ask, just in case. To be honest, I just want it to be the both of us. "Staying home. I'm lazy." A voice replies. We both turn to a grinning bald Liam on the couch. "Okay then. Let's go?" Niall grins. "Let me just change my pants first," I quickly run to my room to grab a pair of skinnies. "Bye, enjoy your date, you matching tops couple you!" Liam calls out as we both step out of the house. "Date? And we're wearing matching tops?" Niall laughs. I look at mine and Niall's top. I'm wearing a Jack Wills sweatshirt while Niall's wearing a Jack Wills shirt. And we're going out together. It's like we're on a date. Oh my God.Turns out it wasn't Niall who was screaming and hugging me, I was hugging Niall and I buried my face in his chest through the whole movie, I loved it how we fitted so perfectly, it's like we were made for each other, What The Hell Styles? Snap outta it! You sound so desperate.. Ugh! After the movie, we ate at Nandos and I watched as Niall scarfed down his food so fast I'm surprised he didn't choke. Aww.. He looks so cute, there was some

Food on the side of his lip. "Nialler.." I chuckled and flicked the food off but my finger still was touching his cheek. I felt Niall's cheek heat up, why? Why did I have to have a crush on my own bestfriend and his not even gay, ugh! What's gonna happen to me? "Harry.. Are you okay?" I smiled at the concern in his voice, "yeah, c'mon.. I wanna take you somewhere special!" I took his hand and ran outside the shop, we Didnt a car but it was suddenly raining. Oh Damn.. "Damn it! It's raining.. " Niall whined which I thought was SOO cute.... "Nialler, don't swear" I smirked and he rolled his eyes...

"Who cares about some rain? I'm still bringing you to that place." I say. "Yes, please!" Niall nods with enthusiasm. He's so cute. "Come on!" I pull his arm to a cab stop. We get one and I ask the driver to drop us off near the woods. I pass the man some cash and jump around excitedly when he leaves. Niall jumps also, "So, where?" "Follow me!" I take his hand and pull him with me, running. We finally reach middle of the woods, where there's a huge space with sand, clear water and a nice view of the sky. "Wow." Niall breathes. "This place is beautiful." He adds. "I know." I smile. "How'd you find this place?" "I was wondering around, and found this. I'm already pro at the walk so don't worry." I explain. "Thank you, Harry. This really is amazing!" Niall grins, spreading out his arms and twirling around. "Amazing, just like you." He stops and turns to me. My heart races and I feel like kissing him on the spot. "You're amazing too." I reply. Soon, he comes closer to me. And then...Thunder clapped just as our lips were about to touch, and the rain poured down heavier and heavier, I glanced at Niall's frightened face and took his hand in mine. Ugh! Damn it styles! You were about to kiss him? What the hell was that? We walked down a path and found a tunnel, actually it looked like a cave, we went it and sat side by side, his head resting on my shoulder I could feel him shaking. "you okay Nialler?" I asked and looked into those beautiful blue eyes. He shook his head and I pulled him close to me, my body on fire as I did so, "it's okay Niall.. I got you" I whispered in his ear and he shivered. Cold maybe? Suddenly the air was too thick with tension and I could feel him leaning in to me, my eyes went down to his lips again! God, I need to kiss him now!

"fuck it" I murmured and pressed his lips onto mine, there was bomb exploding inside me, i swear.. I was I a daze and Niall responded instantly, there was only him and us in the world now.

We finally pull away after what seemed like an amazing forever. He just stares at me. I stare back. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I mumbled, bringing my knees up to my chest and burying my face in my hands. "I-i-it's o-okay." Niall stutters. This is so embarassing! He must hate me now! God, that's horrible! He hates me! Oh no, oh no, oh no-

"Styles, I don't hate you." Niall chuckles. He heard that? "Yea, I did. You're thinking out loud you know that?" Niall laughs. Wow, that laugh. "You're so cute." He giggles. "Cute?" I recall. "Uh-uh." Niall nods nervously. I grin and lean forward to kiss him on the nose. "You're cuter." I flirt. "No you are." He leans forward. "No you." By this point, my heart's boiling. We just kissed and now we're flirting with each other. "No you!" I lean too. "You." Niall leans again, and now our lips are only one centimetre apart. "Nope. You." I protest. Niall doesn't respond, instead he just kisses me lightly on the lips. "Fine, I'm cute. But you'reamazing." Niall smiles cheekily. He thinks I'm amazing. Wow.

After a while, the rain stopped and we came out of the cave, we went into my car and I drove to our apartment, I just realized it was 9:30 pm.. Wow, the whole day with Niall and I still didn't get enough. I smirked at myself. "what are you thinking about?" suddenly a voice was in my ear, I froze and turned to see Niall so close to me. "you.." I said and kissed him right away, shutting the door and locking it as well. Just as we landed on my bed, he pulled away.. OH NO! He regretted it! Ugh, I knew I should've waited a bit longer.. "no, then I'll miss your lips" I was thinking aloud .. Great. I blushed and looked away "Harry.." Niall had an amuse expression on his face. "yeah?" I asked, "I think I'm INLOVE with you.." he said, I froze and just stared at him. Did he just said what I heard? "really?" I asked and he bit his lower lip and nodded, I kissed him lightly, "Nialler.. I'm INLOVE with you too.." I smiled and we continue the night as it went on ;)

THE END~

http://narrystoranlove.blogspot.com/