14: First Night

..

The elevator door opened and out came Lian and Kuea, hungrily kissing each other. Kuea was too focused on kissing back that he didn't even notice that they entered a room, Lian's penthouse den.

Lights off, the whole room was dim with the moonlight reflecting on the glass wall facing the city. Lian pinned Kuea on the corridor as they started undressing themselves. Coats and shoes off, Lian carried Kuea as if they were newlyweds and he was his bride. With lips having no plans of separating even just for a second, Lian walked straight to the bed and made Kuea sit on the edge. Leaning forward, Lian planted small kisses on Kuea's neck down his chest as he unbuttoned his top.

"Uhmmm~" Kuea moaned as Lian bit his nipple, his free hand unbuckling Kuea's belt.

Kuea watched Lian as he went down, kneeling infront of him with his face over his cortch. Things were evidently going too fast but none had any objections. Both were very aware of how hungry they are for each other.

Lian smirked as Kuea stared, eyes filled with expectations. Lian pulled down Kuea's zipper and quickly got his cock out, slapping his cheek in full salute.

"Uhhhmm... Shit..." Kuea moaned as Lian played the head with his tongue, slapping it's tip on his tongue and lips.

Lian took his time, licking each part of it while watching Kuea's every reaction. Kuea felt impatient as his head fell back in pleasure. He had little alcohol a while back but the way Lian was teasing him made him totally sober. Kuea then grabbed Lian's hair as he made him look into his eyes.

"Stop teasing me." Kuea demanded as Lian chuckled.

Lian wanted to tease him more but he knew to himself that he doesn't have enough patience to do so. He also wanted to fuck him fast and hard. With that, Lian moved faster, bobbing his head as Kuea held unto his hair.

"Y-yes, faster---aaahhh--faster Hia~ uhmmm~~~" Kuea felt like losing it as he groaned and whimpered at the same time.

Flipping his head back and forth while clutching the bedsheet, Kuea moaned hard as he neared his peak.

"H-Hia---cumming---aaahh Hia!"

A few more seconds and Kuea came in Lian's mouth. The familiar taste burned Lian's tongue but he had no plans of wasting it. With the head still in his mouth, Lian squeezed Kuea's rod as if to empty him fully, gladly swallowing every drop.

Kuea couldn't believe what he was seeing. Such lustful and lewd behavior from a dignified man. The sight was amazing enough to make him feel fluttery inside. As Lian opened his mouth and freed Kuea's member, Kuea's hand reached out to his mouth. Lian kissed and licked the hand that was in his mouth as Kuea stared as if checking if his mouth was empty.

"Pretty..." Kuea whispered almost out of breath as he caressed Lian's cheek, making the latter smile feeling pleased with his compliment.

Lian got up before reaching out for his drawer, taking out a bottle of lube.

"Nah-ah-uh. You. On the bed. Now." Kuea commanded as he pushed Lian on the bed and took the lube from his hand.

Though confused, Lian followed him. A part of him wanted to fuck him then and there but the way Kuea was acting made him excited. Sitting on the bed and his back leaning against the headboard, Lian watched Kuea as he took all his clothes off. Lian also got undressed, including his underwear and waited patiently as he showed off his massive erection.

"Know how to use that?" Lian asked as his eyes followed Kuea that crawled his way to him.

"I know more things than you think." Kuea answered before sitting on Lian's thighs.