What you need to know about the story

What I mean by only urban legends girls, other people have been doing Reader/oc x creepypasta and even reader/oc x gender bend creepypasta.

Yeah sure there are some urban legends girls like Hachishakusama the eight feet tall lady & samara morgan from the ring. Hachishakusama and samara morgan are the only ones of the stories I can find, there's isn't more stories like. 

Kayako saeki from the grudge, Kuchisakeonna aka Slit Mouthed Woman, Teke teke a ghost of a schoolgirl who body was cut in half by a train and wants her legs back, a girl named Hanako-san who haunts school toilets, Rokurokubi aka long neck lady and Yuki Onna aka the snow woman. I'm pretty sure there are more urban legends girls I still don't know about.

I just want to make one thing clear I'm not telling anyone they need to do less creepypasta and gender bend creepypasta and do more urban legends girls, I'm just saying what I need to say.....

Sooo... anyway now onto the story.

Video Name: Beginning of the End

Freddy vs Jason

Yeah... not the best music choice   : /

Friendly reminder art, video and music doesn't belong to me, they belong to their own Creators or owners.

[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]

{Description}

1. Harem (lemons? that's up to you)

2. The story is not taken seriously.

3. There's no big baddie in this story, Just a boy who is having a hard time understanding the world he's in and trying to like it.

4. Your no hero or villain, your just a boy trying to be human.

5. Adding random characters. (There only humans)

6. Short Chibi time-skip or special chapter.

7. This is not a Revenge, Betrayal, Cheater, Dying, Depressed,Suicidal or Abuse story.

8. Not a dark or horror story.

9. Not following the plot. (What f***king plot is there to follow!?)

10. The story will focus only on (Y/n)/oc.

11. Story takes place at... (I have no Idea...)

12. Story Goal? ((Y/n)/oc doesn't neet to be human to understand the world or himself)

13. (Y/n)/oc's mother is human. (I found a pic of slender man & Hachishakusama, and I wasn't going with that idea in the first place, (Y/n)/oc needs to be half human and half slenderman for this story to make since)

Note: Gender bend slender man did cross my mined but.... no.

(_/-\_/-\_/-\_)

{Tags}

(Adoption story) (Lot of Comedy) (Harem) (Less lemons or lots of lemons or Off Screen Lemons) (Swearing) (No Blood and Gore) (No Dark of Horror) (Wholesome) (Chibi Timeskip) (Petting and rubbing head) (Random characters) (Interspecies romance) (Enemies to Friends to Lovers) (Demons) (Ghost) (Humans)