༆doctor༄

"Everybody wants to be my enemy."

✰✰✰

"After the long, agonizing wait... I have finally found you, my dear..."

"Maybe, just maybe... you will be the one to turn the tides of this endless madness we call life."

"My dear... become the change that everyone needs..."

✰✰✰

"I knew you what you said were crazy, but this is just fucking insanity, you jobless pyschopath."

"You wound me, dearest [name]... I did nothing wrong~ after all, it was not me who kidnapped- ehem, chose you to be fit for this school."

A deadpan expression made it's way to the grumpy face of a certain bomb maniac as she face-palmed, the device snugly placed in her ear shifting ever so slightly as the voice from the other end of the call chuckled in amusement.

"I hate you. How'd this even happen? Why would the Dark Mirror choose me? Isn't this supposed to be an all boy's school?"

"Tut-tut, too many questions. Off you go to enjoy your entrance ceremony now! Do tell me the dormitory that you will be residing in after the ceremony!"

"Alright, whatever."

"Ahhh~ not even a goodbye? How harsh of you, [name]!~ After everything we've been through-"

Tapping the device on her left ear, the girl ended the call from her so called"trusted co-worker" as she dragged herself to the exit of the seemingly empty room.

She wasn't new to the scenario, despite it the first time experience it face to face. The tradition of a carriage with two eerie horses bringing a student chosen to reside in the Night Raven College has been going on for years, so she wasn't all that impressed.

Even the fact that she awoke and broke out of a fucking coffin doesn't even surprise her. All she remembered was her senpai talking all that crap about enrolling her to one of the most prestigious magic school to ever exist, despite the fact that it isn't easy to set foot on the said college if you are not chosen by the Dark Mirror.

Although [name] was not all that interested on attending the infamous NRC, she was somehow chosen by the Dark Mirror itself to be worthy enough for this school.