Chapter 3 Not Uncommon

It was Liu Meili who came back and went straight to the next room instead of going this way.

  Zhong Mumu suddenly trembled with fright.

  Hearing the food about to be snatched away again, his head immediately shook like a wave drum.

  "Don't talk, don't talk! Don't tell!"

  It was getting dark, and the siblings, who had eaten enough, took wooden sticks against the door, climbed onto the kang, and prepared to sleep.

  I have to say, this room is really small, dark and dilapidated!

  It was so small that it could only accommodate the kang where the siblings slept and the space was less than two square meters. It was so dark that nothing could be seen during the day except for the light from the small window facing north. It was so dilapidated that it was difficult to look up at night. You can see the stars...

  Once upon a time, this was a barn built of clay.

  Lao Zhong's family has never been separated from the older generation.

  The Zhong Xixi siblings originally lived in the east room with their parents, but later their parents disappeared, and the eldest aunt said that their children don’t need such a spacious room, so it’s better to let the second brother get married, so they built a kang here for them to live in. Yes, that broken wooden door was added later.

  Later, Zhong Xixi heard that it was the second sister-in-law's special condition for Dongwu to get married.

  This family... But everyone knows how to calculate.

  But the original owner is weak and easy to bully. Now that she is here, it will not be so easy to bully her.

     items, the best ingredients are used, and the taste is amazing!

  Looking at the little brother who was full of food, satisfied and shocked, she once again asked him not to tell about the food that his parents entrusted to him in his dreams.

  Zhong Mumu nodded frequently, and Zhong Xixi couldn't help but feel that children are really easy to deceive.

  After comforting the child, she hid the remaining buns in the corner of the kang.

     dishes!"

  Then she gave Zhong Xixi a sideways look: "This At home, not everyone deserves to eat!"

  Hearing this, Zhong Xixi was not angry, but just snorted, and walked towards the north room while saying: "Yes, people who don't work are not qualified to eat , anyway, I do the most work at home, so I am definitely qualified to eat, as for some people, not necessarily."

     "You!" The

  second daughter-in-law heard this, looked at her empty palms, and thought She is connoting herself.   "You wild girl will talk nonsense. I'm talking

  about you. It's okay to eat at my house without a father or a mother. It's really shameless to snatch Chuchu's things. What shame do you have to eat?"

Seeing Zhong Xixi rushing directly to the north room, she rushed over to stop her, and shouted at the top of her voice, "Mother, this damn girl is here to steal!

  " People always judge people's faces, and now the mother-in-law hates Zhong Xixi, so she has to fight her hard, so that the mother-in-law can see her kindness and give them more benefits for the second wife.

  With a loud voice, Liu Meili and others all came out of the house and blocked the door.

  Because she involved herself, Zhong Chuchu immediately changed into that hypocritical white lotus look, "Cousin, why are you leaving in such a hurry, is it because your mother didn't ask you to eat, she is doing it for your own good, and I'm about to get married Shuheng is married, and everyone will laugh at you if you refuse to return the bracelet! Otherwise, you should quickly take out the things, so that mother will not skip your meal."

  Liu Meili also answered immediately, "That's right, you are so old and don't understand human affairs, what right do you have to eat?"