Chapter one.

Jungkook

Under His Protection

The breeze blowing through my face was so Prestine. I felt so fresh, breathing in clear air.

I was running. Pricing through the air, feeling it in my face, my lungs. I was tearing past the dark green deep forest . Feeling all good seeing the greenery, feeling it.

I was a sucker for fresh greenary. I felt free. The forest is my calm place, save place. It felt like I could express my emotions here freely, where no one could even take a glimpse.

I was a fucker with severe anger issues.
I wanted everything my way, i want it? Then i will fucking get it. No one dared look me in the eye, i was feared, people praised the ground i walked on, i was untouchable. Powerful.  Wild. Vigorous. Demanding. Dominating.

I was the Alpha.

☁︎

I was keeping a watch  around our territory, making sure no one who wasn't of our pack was lurking around here.

I knew for sure that some men of xan were trying to get into our territory to acquire more information and use it against us.

I knew how much that fucker loathed me, how jealous he was of me, i knew he wanted me destroyed, He was so fucking desperate because he couldn't become like me.

The sorry fuck couldn't man up and meet my eyes 3 years ago, now he thinks hiding like a cat and playing tricks would bring the world to his feet.

I snickered.

It would only bring him to my feet.

I smirked.

I would destroy him if he tried any of his stunts on my pack. MF thought he was intelligent. He was simply a fool playing with the dark devil lord.

My pack looked up on me, they trusted me so much, they signed there life over to me. so, i would do  every fucking thing i could to save them, These people were under my protection Now.

If he doesn't back down now,
Then .
It .
Would .
Mean .
Fucking .
War.

He should know not to hurt or tragert people who are under the protection of a Alpha,
Especially Me.

I was in my wolf form sniffing the air and looking around until...
i caught a whiff of something, something like
Berry, coconut, vanilla with a hint of apple and FUCKING MINE.

I sniffed around like crazy until I found her, i looked at her. Dark hair blowing in the wind, sitting on the edge of a big stone clutting her leg, her face pinched with pain. Beautiful eyes filled with tears.

I marched towards her, she got startled but looked at me with adoration as i took careful steps near her in order to tell her i meant no harm.

There was a sudden burning in me, which wanted her touch, her embrace, craving for it.

When i was in hand distance, she raised her hand and softly scrached behind my ear, i leaned into her touch.

I was getting weak infront of her, wanting more i moved into her until we were flesh to flesh, she embraced me with both hands as if reading my mind.

"You're soft." Her voice was so fucking melodious, i wanted to hear it again and again.

I purred, I fucked purred and rubbed my cheek into her neck, sniffing her. I wanted to mark her, scent her mine.

I suddenly realised, why i was so drawn to her, why i was sniffing her scent and craving for more, why i wanted her flesh pressed to mine.

She Was My Mate. Mine.

Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.
Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate .Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.  Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.

My Mate.

Mate. My wolf cried.
As if she heard it she looked at me and sniffed me. I immediately changed forms.

She was stunned, looked at me for a minute lost. Then she lunged at me and hugged me. I embraced her small body and inhaled her scent again, wanting it in my system forever.

What's your name"  i breathed out.

"Frost" her wolf mewled.

Taking a whiff of her again, i asked "what's your name sweetheart?"

"Y/n" her voice-

Her head rolled over my shoulder, i  tilted my chin and looked down.

  She passed out.

☁︎

I was watching her for a whole hour, she is beautiful. I couldn't look away, just gazing at her, our pack doctor treated her, she has been resting for a hour and I'm just watching her like a creep, she is my mate, i can look at her as much as i want.

Her lids fluttered, and those beautiful pretty eyes opened, directly fixing themselve on me.

It was quite for a long time, both of us staring at each other, lost. The ringing of mate finally stopped in my ears, my lone wolf exited that he found his soulmate.

"No one says my name" she started off randomly. I looked at her wanting to know why no one says her name. Her
name is pretty as much as i remember,
  y/n so why don't they say it?

"I'm the princess".

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Here is the first chapter i hope you like it.