Part llll

Amani's POV

i don't even remember going to sleep last night, all i remember is eating dinner with caleo. I really hope i didn't do anything i regret. i sat up to see caleo in the shower right in front of my bed, her body was so perfect. she had a scar going down her the left side of her back leading to her spine. i got up and undressed myself fully, walked over to her very quietly so i would alarm her. i slowly reached to touch her healed scar and i felt her quickly grab my hand and pull me closer to her.

"amani please don't" she said in the most pain filled tone ever

"oh- i'm sorry caleo i didn't know..." i said in a tiny bit of fear

I could feel my eyes starting to tear up as i thought about how traumatizing that scar experience must have been for her to completely lose all aggression and beg me not to touch her scar. caleo immediately noticed me about to cry and pulled me into a hug. my body tensed up, i'm not used to hugs let alone naked hugs but for some reason this feels..kind of.. right.

"don't cry amani, mama its okay" she said in a gentle voice

i immediately broke out into tears and relaxed myself into her embrace. for some odd reason i felt safe and protected and it allowed me to just cry in front of her. she slowly began to caress my body, at this moment i could begin to feel my body temperature rise.

"amani can i make love to you?" she said as she locked eyes with me.

her eyes were so filled with lust, i could feel a warm stream of cum ooze down my leg. my knees kind of went a little weak and i stumbled causing caleo to look down and look back up with me with a smirk on her face.

"stop smirking caleo" i said rolling my eyes at her

"let me clean it up for you mama" caleo said as she slowly got on her knees

"please amani, i'll be gentle" she said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes

she began to slowly caress my thighs and nibble on them without breaking eye contact with me

"caleo, p-p-please" i said trying to keep myself from moan

"please what baby? you want me to stop?" caleo said with a concerned look in her eyes

"n-n-no don't stop, p-please f-f-fuck me" i said soft moaning and biting my lip as she began to lick all the cum off my thigh.

once she reached the top of my thigh she began to put my thigh on her shoulder which spreaded my folds. then i felt a warm feeling go up my clit, it was her tongue. she began to slowly circle my clit around with her tongue causing me to let out slightly louder moans. that's when she locked my leg in her arm and started to suck on my clit aggressively causing my moans to burst out and echo. then i could feel a finger slowly being inserted inside me. i relaxed my body enough to deal with the temporary sting. she started off slow and grew in speed as my walls released her finger. at this point cum is oozing from between my folds and straight onto her tongue. us fucking continued for a good 2 hours. my body was completely limp so caleo helped me shower and use the bathroom then laid in the bed and went to sleep holding me.

i can see myself falling in love with her but it's going to take a lot more than shower sex.

( short part longer parts coming)