Chapter 2

(Hiccup POV)

"what's wrong son you seem awfully out of it." my mother asked

"im just wondering about what that idiotic blue haired boy said."

"and what did he say that's got you so out of it.?"

"he said he would pluck both sets of wings from Monica's Back, what wings? I just don't get it."

" I see that is quite troubling, im sure It was nothing. After all she did choose you over the people she grew up with hiccup."

"your right mom im going to go find her." I ran out the door and found Monica with toothless, we really need to find her a dragon of her own.

"hey monica wanna go find you a dragon."  She nodded and we hopped on toothless. We were flying around looking when we heard some hunters.

"LOOK WE CAUGHT A NIGHT FURY, AND ITS MISSING HALF ITS TAIL SO IT CAN'T MOVE.!" they screamed. Monica looked mad and made me fly towards the night fury. She hopped off and ran. I hovered and saw her untie the night fury.

"your not the only one bud." I petted toothless and saw the other night fury pounce on Monica and start licking. She knocked out all the men and they went running to their ship.

"hey little one." The night fury was female. " I think I will name you Luna." Monica shivered a little and the newly named Luna sheltered her under her wing. 

"what are you waiting for, fly her back home."

" I cant hiccup, her tail when they caught her, her tail is like toothless'"

"okay stay here I know where this island is. Ill come get you in the morning with a tail, saddle and harness for her,"

"thanks hiccup." I then flew of with toothless.

"Hiccup where is Monica." Astrid questioned, holding onto Eret.

"we found her a dragon but it's in the same condition as toothless so I need to make it a tail and harness and such. She is sleeping with it over on the island tonight." Astrid nodded and hugged Eret. I walked away, missing the warmth of Monica already.

(monica's POV)

I was not an ordinary angel/demon anymore I made a deal with Lucifer that I would die of old age with hiccup. I snuggled into Luna who happily befriended and listened to me now I had trained her. She snuggled a warm black wing around my cold body and I fell asleep with not a care in the world.

~time skip to next morning~

"hey monica time to get up." I woke up to Hiccup's face and smiled hugging him. I smiled even brighter realizing Luna hadn't left me. When I looked she was fixed with the equiptment Hiccup had made, only her tail piece had a crescent moon on it. I jumped onto her back and put my foot on the gear. We then left the cave and started to fly.

(time skip flight)

"Woah is that a?" I heard astrid question and I nodded petting Luna. I nodded.

"night fury. She's just like poor toothless." I then walked away quickly remembering they would hate me if they found out. I cried in my room that night thinking of their reaction when they found out about me.