Chapter 6- The Morning After

Once Joe had woken up he realised the time and realised he had to get home to go to a meeting. He got dressed gave me a peck on the cheek then ran out of the door.

My phone was flooded from messages from Faith and Harriet and they both ended up coming round to my flat.

The two showed up in their comfy clothes and we just put pretty little liars on and chatted about the date. I could tell both of them were disappointed and I believed that they wanted more to happen but I wasn't interested in having a fast moving relationship. We all decided to spend the day catching up on Pretty Little Liars and Once Upon A Time.

Harriet needed to run home to collect a package but she came straight back and had been to the shop on the way and came bearing many packets of sweets and chocolate and all things unhealthy.

I then decided to invite some other friends round and just spend the day with friends watching Netflix and eating pizza. First came Zoe and then Gabby followed then finally Niomi and Tanya showed up together. The group of us just sat laughing and talking about YouTube and Vidcon and how we couldn't wait to all go to disney land together.

When talking about Vidcon it made me realise it was very soon and I had a lot to do. The next few days were going to be very busy for me. I needed to film videos, buy clothes etc, pack, go to meetings and various other chores.

All of my friends stayed the night as planned and we stayed up really late vlogging and watching films we were all in such high spirits that we didn't go to sleep until about 5:00 am.
-------------------------------
We all woke up around 12:00 noon and we put makeup on and got dressed because we were all going to have a filming day.

We spent so long filming I managed to film 7 videos they just needed editing then I was closer to ready for Vidcon.

I said goodbye to my friends as they left one by one but even though I had been around these girls for quite a long time I could only think about Joe.