First steps forward

I can't believe I'm pregnant with my boss's baby Dussu, I thought you liked Gabriel? I do but it only happened once, accidents happen Mrs.Nathalie.

I know Dussu but the one time I get what I want I end up preg- Natalie dashed to her bathroom with a hand over her mouth and the other on her stomach.

Mrs.Nathalie! Dussu rushed over to Nathalie and huged her cheek, i-im ok D-Dussu, why are you sick Mrs.Nathalie?

Aww I'm not sick Dussu it's morning sickness Nathalie said wiping her mouth, what's that? It comes with the baby, where is the baby Mrs.Nathalie?

The baby's in my tummy Dussu, you ate the baby!? No Dussu the baby is growing in my tummy, oh! Nathalie giggled, suddenly Nathalie heard a knock on the door.

It's open, Nathalie are you alright? I heard stumbling coming from your room, yes I'm fine sir just morning sickness, oh I'm sorry Nath.

Why are you sorry I got myself into this mess, Nathalie put her hand on her flat stomach, no Nath it's not your fault your pregnant it's mine.

Why do you say that sir? Because I wasn't actually drunk but when you kissed me, but it felt... right, you weren't actually drunk!?

No I'm sorry for not telling you, suddenly Nathalie started crying, Nath! S-stupid mood s-swings, mood swings?