Fog and darkness, together we will rule the world (Pitch Black love story)

*Tara's POV*

                       No one knows me, im just a memory from long ago, never to be mentioned again. I am Tara Mist, bringer of the Fog and gloom. Children and adults alike fear what lies in the fog, or the darkness of that I seem to cast over their towns and forests. Sadly, no one knows who I am. I am not believed in, not important, and not loved. I would watch the battles between the guardians and Pitch Black. He seemed to get what it felt like to be cast aside. 'He gets it. Someone finally GETS IT!' I thought when i started digging to his kingdom underground. It was months after he was imprisoned before i finally made it to him......

                 "Pitch?" I yelled. I was worried he'd attack me, but all I wanted was to help him and become friends. My waist length white hair swayed back and forth as my steel gret eyes scanned the abndoned looking palace. A nightmare decended from the shadows, charging at me. I stood there, watching it as it rammed into me, sending me flying into the globe. My head hit it with a 'thud' and i groaned at the rising pain in my head. I looked up to see Pitch, staring at me from atop his yellow eyes nightmare. 

                   "Who are you?!" he boomed, his eyes looking tired. "I'm Tara, Tara Mist. I came to help you since you must know what its like to be overshadowed by the guardians. I watched you battle them and may i say, your powers are spectacular! I apologize for not stepping in to help you, i was not strong enough at the time," I whispred, avoiding his gaze. Pitch dismounted his steed, walking over to me and kneeling down. He examined my head, checking for any injuries before asking,"Are you okay?"

                         "I'm fine, just a minor headache. I'm sorry for intruding it's just that i didnt want you to be locked down her longer than you had to," I said, finally looking him in the eye. I was lost in his golden orbs, both of us unable to look away. Eventually I did and he aslo seemed to snap out of the daze. He cleared his throat and help me up. "Well Tara, thank you for making a passage to the surface for me. How long did it take for you to get here?" Pitch asked me. "Around 5 and a half months. I had to shovel my way here but it was worth it now that you're free. I just hope I can make the guardians regret ever ignoring the Lady of the fog!!" i replied, my voice getting angirer towards the end.

                      Pitch smied down at me, no sadness in his eyes, only admiration and pride. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer as we walked further into his dark palace. We started getting into a deep conversation about each other and I found out we had a lot in common. We both prefered unlit places but cloudy days and moonlit places were just as good as darkness. I also found out that we both were lonely and only had what our powers could summon for friends, he wasn't as cruel as everyone thought. "I'll be your friend if you'll be mine," Isaid, which made Pitch smile."Absolutlely," he replied, making my eyes light up and make me smile. 

                          From what I could tell it was getting dark so I told Pitch that I had to return to my tent in the forest. "Do you have to go? It's been a while since i talked to anybody and you did free me so it's the least I can do. What do you say?" he asked me. I thought about it and remembered that Jack Frost was starting to work his magic and make it freezing outside. "Okay, but no funny business," she joked, nudging him playfully.

                            His eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning, wait, that was North's holiday! Pitch led me to a spare bedroom across from his and told me that if I needed anything I only had to come and ask. I thanked him and shut the door, making sure to lock it. Since i was wearing shorts and and a tank top and jacket I slipped the jacket off and got into bed.

So that was the first Chapter of the story, im working on another chapter for silver bullets but its kinda late and i have school tomorrow so you'll have to wait!

XOXO~Raven