One shot 🔞

Before I start, I know some readers tend to skip the description. I don't want people to think I copied other writer's work without permission because I already encountered it in my other rewritten story. I'm going to repeat this even though I already put it on my description. This story is a rewritten with permission from BLenthu ♥️ Also I did a little bit of changes in this story. Enjoy xoxo.

🌪️🌧️🌪️🌧️

Rain's pov

"He's late again" I said as I glanced at my expensive watch (insert your favorite brand), the one that my boyfriend gave me as my birthday present. I am currently standing in front of the campus main entrance.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Rain. I'm 19 years old and I'm a first year architecture student. Also, I am gay. So gay for my boyfriend. If it's not him, it won't work. I am currently in a happy relationship with the famous slash heartthrob of the campus that every female even male worshipped. His name is Phayu. But he graduated when I got in.

"Hey, Rain. Waiting for P'Phayu? I thought you already left since you ditch me in the classroom." My best friend, Sky asked. He was waiting for his boyfriend, P'Phrapai.

"Oh. Hey, Sky. Hehe.. Yes, I was waiting for him. I thought he's already here." I answered with pout.

"I see... Well then. I'll be going first. P'Pai is here." Sky said pointed out to the red bike that just got into the campus ground. P'Pai stopped in front of us and gave Sky his helmet. P'Pai nodded at me and I wai at him. Sky got unto the bike and wrapped his arms around P'Pai's waist. He waved at me and P'Pai started to ride off.

I waited for a few more minutes, then a familiar black Range Rover showed up. Finally! He better spoil me tonight or else he won't get any for a long time.

I got in and immediately fasten my seat belt. I decided to tease my boyfriend by ignoring him. I know my boyfriend sensed that I am mad so he decided to not drive off yet.

"How's your day?" He asked and I didn't answer him.

"Is my baby mad at me? Hmm?"

'You think?!' I sassily thought to myself. He removed strands of hair that covered my face so he can have a better look at me. I crossed my arms on my chest, still ignoring him. Then he took my hand in his and kiss the knuckles.

"Babe, I'm sorry. We had meeting with the boss and I know I'm late but as soon as I got out of the meeting, I rushed here. Plus the traffic is not helping." He explained. I sighed. I turned to look at my boyfriend and glared at him.

"You could've give me a call, phi." I said.

"My phone died. I forgot to put in on charge yesterday. I'm terribly sorry." He explained as he showed his phone to me.

"It's okay." I said. I then leaned in and drop a peck on his lips. I know. I couldn't stand being mad at him. Especially when he didn't do it on purpose. Then he started to drive out of the campus ground.

"Want to stop somewhere before we head home?" P'Phayu asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No. Let's just go home straight away." I answered.

"Alright. Anything you say." He replied.

When we arrived home, we both went straight to our bedroom. I then walked to the bathroom take my shower. While P'Phayu just lazing around on the balcony with his laptop while waiting for his turn.

When I'm done, I walked out of the bathroom in bathrobe.

"Your turn, phi." I said as I stood in front of a large mirror we have in our room while I dry my hair with a small towel.