hacker

Author's P.O.V

when you wear in your boss cebine and he was trying to hack into something but cant, so you say "let me try". He narrows his eyes. "you think you can do this when I can't?". Then he smirks. "come over here, then."

He points to his laps. "Sit right here and do it." You smile as you do as he ordered, not at all intimidated. He wraps his hand around your waist and pushes your skirt up you thighs... You gasp. "Cade, what are you doing?" You feel his breath on your neck as he whispers, "watching how fast you're able to work while distracted".

He pulls a timer up on the computer screen and sets it to five minutes. "This is stupid," you complain, but then your competitiveness kicks in. You want to be better & faster hat him, especially because you hate each other.

He swipes your hair away and brushes his lips over your neck. "You're corrupting me doll face. I tried to avoid you for days, and then I made you switch accommodations because I saw you look at another man.

And I don't know if I can concentrate with the smell of you in every corner of this cabin." You shift in his lap as he hardens.... "You wearing anything under that skirt?"

"Shut up," you murmur as you try to concentrate. He pushes your panties to the side & the code starts to blur together.

His fingers sped up just as the numbers start to make sense & he pushes you over the edge just as you hack into what he didn't think anyone could....

"YESS!!!....fuck yes..." you screamed as the timer went off and you climaxed on his laps making his fingers wet. He pulls them out and licks all your juice off them and kisses the back of your head and whispers "good girl"