POV: The new teachers arrive at the funny house.

(the teachers from the TV show.)

pov: the new teachers arrive

It was a normal, regular, ‘ol boring day. Sketchbook was painting, Tony and Colin were hanging out, Shrignold was with the love cult, the healthy band were cooking, and Larry was sleeping. But suddenly, everyone got the notification to go to the teacher’s lounge. The teacher’s lounge was a place other than the Funny House that they can go to. Doi, Red guy and Duck guy don’t have access to that place. Everyone arrived there, confused. “Soo…who called us here?” Sketchbook asked everyone. There was a bunch of scattered, “not me’s” that can be heard from around the room. Suddenly, Roy appeared out of nowhere. “Hey look, it’s breathing man!” Colin whispered to Tony and snickered. Tony rolled his eyes, “act your age, Colin...” He whispered back to him. Roy started handing out papers to everyone. Which made sense, he never really made announcements considering he didn’t like to speak all that often. Sketchbook took a look at the paper and gasped, “NEW TEACHERS!?” She shouted out. “Like…new teachers as there'll be more people in the house?” Shrignold asked. Roy nodded slowly and disappeared back into the shadows, or wherever he went. No one really understood him. When Roy left, everyone started talking excitedly. “We haven’t got new teachers in years!” “How many do you think they’ll be?” “Hopefully they aren’t annoying.” They walked out of the teacher’s lounge and made their way back to the Funny House, still talking about the event. “Wait…where will everyone stay? There won’t be enough rooms.” Shrignold brought up. “Ehh, maybe we’ll share.” Colin shrugged. Tony nodded, “probably, until Roy gets new rooms installed.”

~ Time skip ~

It’s been a couple days, and everyone was growing impatient. “Ugh, why couldn’t he tell us like- the day before? I can’t bear to wait any more!” Colin complained. “How long will it even take for them to get here?” Sketchbook asked. “They’re probably still doing their lessons with the main three. Give them time.” Tony replied to their whining. They were sitting on the couch, waiting for the Healthy Band to finish dinner. Sketchbook groaned, “I wish they’d just walk through the door right now!” Just then, they heard a knock on the door. Sketchbook and Colin perked up and ran to the door immediately, pushing eachother out of the way to get there first. It’s like they were 5th graders, fighting over who got to answer the door. Tony sighed, disappointed in their immaturity. Colin ended up getting to the door. He opened it and…

It was Shrignold.
“WHAT- OH MY- UGHHHH” He groaned. Shrignold was confused, “well, what a nice way to say hello.” He rolled his eyes and pushed past Colin to get through the door. Sketchbook flopped on the floor and laid there for a hot minute. “They thought you were the new teachers knocking on the door.” Tony explained. “Ah, okay.” Shrignold walked upstairs. A few minutes later, “DINNER’S READY!” Stanley called. Everyone ran to the table and sat down. All except for Larry. “Is he seriously still sleeping?” Colin muttered. “I’ll go wake him up.” Shrignold stood up and began walking upstairs to Larry’s room. He opened the door, and there he was. Still sleeping. Shrignold tapped on his face. “Wake upppp..” He whispered. No answer. Shrignold sighed. “LARRY! WAKE UP!” He shouted in his ear. Larry sat up quickly, “SIR YES SIR!” He laughed. Shrignold rolled his eyes and laughed aswell, “c’mon, dinner’s ready.” Larry began to lay back down, “five more minu-” Shrignold dragged him out of bed and onto the floor. “OW, okay- okay, fine I’ll get up.” He stood up and began walking downstairs with Shrignold. “What was that big thump I heard?” Tony asked. “I pushed Larry on the floor.” Shrignold sat down, aswell as Larry. “Oh. Okay.” He answered casually. They began eating, and talking about random things. “Thanks, guys; the food is really good.” Sketchbook smiled and said to the Healthy Band. Stanley thanked her and smiled.
~Goofy time skip >:)~