18

Chapter Eighteen Does He Look Good?

    The vampire in front of him was slender, with fair skin, a smile on his mouth, and long silver hair.

    His facial features are profound, but he has a neutral beauty. The overall demeanor is a little cold, but the occasional look is faintly obsequious.

    At this moment, he laughed, the little blood-red mole under the pale golden eyes became more and more conspicuous.

    "Actually, besides the energy source, I also intend to purchase other things from the Marshal."

    Yan Zi looked at him coldly. Somehow, an idea popped into his head that he would never have had before.

    This person has the appearance of a female insect that would be popular in the aesthetics of the Zerg race.

    It's really... the more I look at it, the more it becomes an eyesore.

    Yan Zihan's tone became more and more impatient. "What?" The

    silver-haired vampire smiled slightly. "Zerg pheromone." The

    surrounding air was quiet for a second. Yan Zihan's eyes turned completely cold. "I don't have such a thing."

    "The marshal is not giving me face," the blood race brushed his long hair, "Even if I just sit here, I can smell the smell on your body."

    "This message The taste of Su is much higher than the cheap imitations that can be bought on the market, I don’t know how many times higher.”

    He squinted his eyes intoxicated, and then smiled at Yan Zihan meaningfully, “It almost makes me suspect that you are It’s not that there’s really a male hidden in the golden house.”

    Yan Zihan looked at him expressionlessly, “The Zerg race is extinct.”

    “I thought so too. But there are always wonderful miracles in the world.”

    As the blood race spoke, he smiled and turned on the optical brain at hand.

    The optical brain immediately popped up a 3D projection, obviously a live video.

    The projected young man is handsome and unparalleled, sitting cross-legged, undergoing a mental test.

    He stared intently at the screen, and soon the corner of his mouth twitched because he had hit a beautiful blow.

    Those bright golden eyes, with starlight, just glanced upwards, as if they were looking straight at the person opposite. Show a charming smile.

    It was impossible for Yan Zihan to admit his mistake, this person was clearly Lin Yu.

    The blood clan observed Yan Zihan's expression, and did not shy away from his interest in the person in the video, "It's perfect, isn't it? If I can taste his blood, I'm afraid I'll die without regret.

    " The blood at c has always been considered the tastiest by the vampires.

    Yan Zihan sat there, motionless, like a cold stone. "I'm not interested in your disgusting personal hobbies. If there's nothing else, I'm going to see you off."

    The vampire smiled slightly. Yan Zihan's performance was perfect, if it wasn't for the gray blue pair When Shu Tong looked at him, he was filled with uncontrollable killing intent, as sharp as if he wanted to cut him open, he thought what Yan Zihan said was true.

    "I'm really sorry, then I won't bother Marshal Yan." The blood race stood up, saluted, and then retreated.

    The commander saw that Yan Zihan was still sitting on the chair and hadn't moved for a long time, so he let out a worried cry. "Marshal..."