Chapter 1

"Crystal!!"

"Crystal, turn this way please!"

"Smile this way!"

The sound of the camera stuttering and the yelling of the paparazzi was all Crystal Hayslett could hear. Not to mention that the flashing lights were temporarily blinding her. Although she love taking pictures, she hates the paparazzi. That was the downside of her career as a singer and actress.

"Come on, Crystal. We have an interview up ahead with Zoe and Landon for their youtube channel." Her assistant Mila said gently pulling her.

"Ohh I love them." She said smiling.

"OH MY GOD!!! Y'all Ms. Crystal Hayslett is here." Screamed Landon Romano

"And serving body ody ody. You better work that red dress honey." Zoe chimed in as he twirled her around.

"I need y'all with me everyday if you hype me up like that." She said laughing.

"Just say the word girl and we on the next flight. Bad bitches have to stick together, like birds of a feather." Landon said swiping his bangs.

"OK, I have to ask what are you doing here at the EPSYS Awards? What you know about sports, girl?" Zoe asked.

"I'm presenting an award but I know something about sports. My dad made sure his girls understood sport. But I'm the girl that's really into it so we connect over sports and go to some games. Plus, why wouldn't I want to be in a room full of handsome men on a Saturday night." She winked at them.

"OK, Hallelujah!!" Zoe throw his hands up like he was in church.

"Speaking of games and men, has any of the single, fine ass athletes caught your attention? Who is date worthy or burst it open material?" Landon asked a laughing Crystal.

"Wow..ok. Well it's hard to chose with so many handsome men here tonight." She answered looking around.

"And here come handsome himself.." Zoe voice trialed off.

The screams of fans and paparazzi yelling again had her turning her head to see what was the cause.

There stood a man so fine, he made her wet just by looking at him. Mr. Football himself Devale Ellis.

"Damn." She whispered as his eyes landed on her the beautiful lady in red.

--------------------------------‐--------------------------------------
Devale

Devale Ellis stared out the window watching the paparazzi and the fans go crazy.. He was just ready to get this over with already.

"OK we're up next. Also Vincent is throwing an after party at Lux. You wanna roll through after this or what?" Asked his manager Tony.

"Hell no!! He the reason I got a meeting with the team's PR team on. I'm done partying with him for a while. I wanna get through tonight and go home to my baby girl."

Tony face scrunched up as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Speaking of babygirl..umm her mom has a interview with Tasha K about y'all past..."

"Nope not talking about her either." Devale said.

"I know but she really out here doing some damage. You trying to branch out and do movies and shows, networks and brands look at stuff like that. Some of them don't like all the drama if it take away from the project."