Endless love♥️ Part-1

So here is the first part guys..

So lets start the story..

gunnuagu..thanks for this idea
Story begins with shergill house..

A boy with perfect phisque was sleeping in his room on bed that to shirtless..his perfect abs,triceps was clearly viewed..

(Hayee m mrja itna hansome bnda🤭😂)

His alarm clock was ringing..but he was not in the mood yo get up so he was hinding his face in pillow..

So yes boy is karan..

Just then his bhaiya enters..

Param-ohh..insaan ke bhes m khumbhkaran..uthja..college ke liye late ho jayege..

Karan-ara yr..m nhi ja rha aj college..

Param-pdhai tera baap krega..chup-chap uthja..

But karam again hided his face in pillow..now param now that how to made him wake so he said..

Param-theek h mtt ja..pr ak baat bta tu aj ka pura din apni rani saheba ko bina dekhe bita lega..??

Listening this he gets up with jolt..indeed he didn't think that..barkha also came and listened what param said and how karan reacted..

Both parkha laughed hard..with his reaction..😂😂😂😂

Param-de..dekha barkha..uska..usak naam lia aur jhat se uthgya..(while laughing)

Barkha-kya baat h devar ji..ap toh next level ke ishqbaaz bn gye h..(teasing)

Karan blushed..

Karan(blushing)-ap..ap logo ko kam nhi h kya subha subha..mtlb hdd h..subha subha shuru ho jate ho..

Param-oye hoye...chehra toh dekho ldke ka..

Barkha-shrm se laal ho gya h..

Both said teasingly..karan agin blushed and parkha laughed..

Karan-acha baby kha h..??

Barkha-teri baby toh apne ghr pr hie jogi abhi tk..

Param chukled

Karan(blush)-bhabhi pls dont tease me..

Barkha(chukled)-ara baby toh school chli gyi..

Karan-ohh..acha ab m bhi ready hota hu..or bhaiya apko office nhi jana..??

Param-nhi aj nhi ja rha..tbyat theek nhi lg rhi thi toh work from home hie kr rha hu..

Karan-ok

Barkha-acha param chlo niche..karan tum ready hoke aa jao..

Karan-ok bhabhi..

Parkha left..

Karan got up from bed and goes to washroom but again came back and pick her phone..he opened monami's pic in his phone and admire and kissed her photo and then while smiling went to get ready..

Other side..

Monami was in her room and was keeping some books in her bag..just than one hanky from her bag fell on floor..it was karan's hanky..which he gave her when her dress ruined due to some cold drink fell on her dress..and from that day she kept it with her

Monami smile remembring karan..but then she heard her father calling her for breakfast..she hurridely pack her bag and kept that hanky carefully..and went down to have breakfast..

Downstairs..

His father deepak was seating on dinning table waiting for his daughter to have breakfast..

Monami-good morning papa..

Deepak-good morning princess..come have breakfast..

Monami-yes papa..

She sat beside him on chair and started having breakfast..

Deepak-princess..study kaisi chl rhi h..??

Monami-bhut achi chl rhi h papa..

Deepak-that's great..mnn lgege pdhai kro..

Monami-ji papa..

Deepak-beta meri ek important meeting h..toh m chlta hu..tum time se college chli jana..driver shod dega..

Monami-ok papa..take care..

Deepak-u also take care(he left after kissing her forehead)

After that monami completed her breakfast and left for college with driver..other side karan also left for college..

Karan reached college and goes to his class..class shuru nhi hui thi abhi..his friends were waiting for them

Karan-hey guys..

Koezi-hello..

Koel-kaise ho karan..??

Karan-vaise toh theek hu prr..(faizi cuts)

Faizi-ak bar uska dedar ho jaye toh first class ho jauga..haina..??(teasingly)

Karan-hm yrr..(blushing)

Koezi chukled..

Karan-vaise ayi kya abitk..??

Koel-yr ayegi toh yhi ayega na..

Karan-hm..pr kb ayegi..??

Faizi-sbr rakhiye janab..sbr ka phal mitha hota h..abhi aa jayegi hmari bhabhi..

Karan-hmm..

Faizi-vaise karan..yrr tujhe pta h ki she likes u too..than whu dont u guys confess..??

Karan-yrr..vo abhi ready nhi h kisi relationship kr lie..she wants to concentrate on her studies..she dont want any distrations..and mujhe bhi koi problem nhi h yrr..i just want ki vo comfortable rhe..aur pdhai khtm hone ke bdd bhut time hoga es sbke liee..

Koel-u know what karan..i am proud of u for this..a boy like u is hard to find..

Karan smiles..

Faizi-ara..hum bhi toh ache h..

Koel-hm pta h..tum bhi ache ho..fine..jelous mtt hua kro aise..

Karan-pls yrr..phir se shuru mtt ho jana..

Just then monami along with sidsa enters in class..and simi were busy in their banter and sanju was laughing looking at them..

So that's all for today..i hope u liked it..

Pls tell ur friends about this book..

R u guys excited..??