Chapter Three

LIFE GOES IN ONE DIRECTION

CHAPTER THREE

~

KATS POV

Maybe that wasn't a good idea to have Liam drive me home. My sister can be a total lunatic.

No offense, but it's true. Sometimes, even my mum thinks that.

We were waiting on Nikki, 'cause she had to go to the bathroom.

But, the funny thing is, we all knew Niall was still in the bathroom, but of course, we didn't tell her because we didn't wanna ruin our fun.

I watched Nikki walk upstairs to the bathroom, anxious to see or hear her reaction.

"HOLY SPACEBALLS! Niall! You're still changing?" I heard Nikki scream when she walked in on him changing.

"Can't you knock like Zayn didn't?!" Niall screamed back, freaking out.

Zayn grunted. So that's how how it sounds like.

Wait, what?

"I thought you would be normal Niall by now! Put a towel around your sexy- I MEAN naked body... and get out!" she screamed once more.

"Why are you still looking?!" Niall returned the screaming echo in the hallway.

We all burst out laughing. Louis was actually in the kitchen, being his impatient self, while sipping a cup of ice tea.

"Oh I see! You love looking. Maybe you could look once again tonight, love!" Niall pervertedly said.

And that's when we all cracked and fell on the floor like idiots. This sure did escalate quickly.

"Eyyuhhh. You perv!" Nikki said as she pushed Niall out of the bathroom, accidentally slapping his bum.

He turned and raised a flirtatious eyebrow at her. She looked at him, trying to tell him she never meant it, closed the door and locked it.

*A few minutes later*

She walked out of the bathroom to see us still laughing about the 'Niallikki' moment, if I may say so myself. She gave us a death glare and walked out of the apartment.

"You coming or what?" Nikki shouted to us from the elevator. I looked at Liam, who looked kind of frightened.

I can tell it was about my sister.

This is good. I love making people feel uncomfortable.

*downstairs*

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

That deafening roar of screaming fans just came out of nowhere. I hope we didn't get them caught here.

"Don't worry, Kat, they followed us here when we tried going to the store," Liam said.

They got even louder when they saw me and Nikki.

"If you wanna get through this crowd alive, follow my lead," Liam whispered to Nikki and me.

"How many surprises are there gonna be today?" Nikki whispered. I shrugged.

All of a sudden, I felt arms snake around my waist. I started to scream, almost at the same pitch as the fans.

I stopped screaming when I realized Liam was picking me up and out of the crowd.

He set me down and went to go get Nikki. I heard Nikki scream as loud as the crowd, as well, when Liam grabbed her.