1

This is a story about tubbo. If you don't like gayness please don't read.

NO SMUT

y/n pov

I was on my way back to the greater SMP when I saw a boy playing with some bees in a field. I love bees so I thought it was cool. I wanted to hi, but I had to head home before I got in trouble, but my dad and dream would get mad at me. I wanna create my own country like l'manburg, but that's not possible nor going to happen. 'In y/n' I tell myself 'I can do anything I want because I'm XD's daughter.

Dream likes to think that he's my father, but I'm not. I follow George and XD's rules and guidelines which pisses dream off. I love pissing him off. It's so much fun because I don't have to do much. Dream and George are secretly dating so Dream should be fine. He has George. Dream is my brother. I know sweet home Alabama, but from my perspective George is like a father to me so I call him dad. Dream is more like a brother to me, so we aren't actually related. I was supposed to be Philza's but Dream and George found me. That's why Phill has Technoblade (RIP TECHNO ILY) Techno is my best friend and the only person that can kill me.

When I arrived at the mushroom hobbit hole excuse for a house, but still cozy, Sapnap was there waiting for me. "Where have you been? Why did you not tell Dream you were going out?" he yelled at me. I hate him. He always yells at me and hits me with his sword. No-one believes me that he does this, but that's ok. I started to walk away from him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him roughly (i love sapnap pls don't take this the wrong way. He's like this and trust me he gets better. I don't believe he would do anything like this) I pull out of his grasp and run away towards the house to tell George.

When I got to the house I decided to tell Dream XD instead of George. The door is right in front of me when it hits me. I'm going to get married someday. Well I'm crying about that tonight. Everyone in the SMP sucks. I wanna meet people from other countries too.

I contemplate whether I should stay out and get in trouble, or go in and get questioned. Two things I don't want to do or go through again, I took a few minutes. I decided it would be better to go inside and get questioned then get in a lot of trouble. I enter the small mushroom hobbit hole. "Dream, dad, I'm home".