Chapter 1

Leta a small girl in height but makes up for it in knowledge goes to a middle school on the edge of a blocked off forest. Rumour has it that the lake is enchanted and if you go into it you'll find yourself floating for eternity in space with no one to save you. Leta knew about this but the small short hair strawberry blond girl, still went curious to see if the rumour was true. Once the bell rang through the halls and in the classrooms she quickly stood up in her short kaki overalls with she dirty short sleeved white shirt underneath, her boots making it to half of her calf. Running down the halls boosted her adrenaline and she ran faster once outside.

She already had the route planned out on a map the lake at the heart of the forest you couldn't miss it was almost as big as a football field. Sneaking past the teachers and behind the building she slipped through a hole in the fence and made sure she wouldn't fall into any thorns or anything harmful. Running and being careful she got to the lake but sadly looked at her watch and saw the bell was about to ring. Leta staring deeply into the watery surface saw a face and almost daring herself she jumped.

Feeling has light as a feather, she rolled around and was ecstatic to be feeling this sensation. Looking around she noticed planets but not those you would find everyday on earth there were five in total a large green one with rings around them, a small grey one that look like it was made out of stone, the third one glowing gold almost illuminating the other planets, fourth was a planet that didn't looking like a planet at all but it was a strange ensemble of rings to of metal and las but finally not least was a planet that  resemble earth except the grass wasn't green was a light pink and the water a navy blue infused with royal purple and still on the same planet the other side looked dead or just a bad place to be it reminded Leta how she felt in school sad and alone with nobody to talk to that's what that planet reminded her of. Suddenly she felt a pull towards that planet softly tugging her closer and closer until she arrived in a well.

"Where am i ? Could you please help me ? Would please give me a way back home?" She cried desperately looking around seeing people whisper about some Echo and what not. Leta continued her weeps noticing that the people here had pointy ears and spoke a weird language unfamiliar to any language she knew. She got out of the well and yell
"Where is this Echo you speak of ?" The civilians were scared and point in the direction of a lonely wooden house on the end of a long road secluded form everyone else.

The small adventurous girl walked to the house admiring the nature around it. The small seemed to be very old made out of wood and dainty little windows and a very small garden in the back. Knocking on the door Leta was shaking in her boots when she saw a tall woman in front of her flawless paper like skin, short jet black hair and a blue streak of to the the left of her face , her right eye was a almost sage green and her left eye was a glowing red. The woman was wearing a white dress shirt with a brown and gold corset, her pans were simple leggings that reached to her mid calf, along with that was a white and gold cape that reached all the way to the sole of her brown combat boots, around her waist could be found a utility belt with a dagger, small vines of blue, green, red and yellow and small pockets containing what seemed to be paper and pen. Behind her was a bow and arrow above it a sword and a lance. Leta eyes widened fearing that the beautiful woman would hurt her.

"Your not from around here are you little one?" Her elegant voice was smooth it didn't match her face at all. She opened the door wide signalling to the little girl to enter, before closing the door she sent a mean glare to the other villagers for not helping the girl. Leta entered the house that was a lot larger inside then out there was an entrance and a second and even third floor.

"Would you like some tea, with sugar or no sugar ?" The elegant pointy eared being asked. Leta nodded and mumbled no quickly. She sat down on a chair looking around some more there was a little desk with photos that weren't very visible. In front of her there was another chair in between was a round wooden coffee table place on top of one of the rugs straight out of Aladdin with a fire place that wasn't being used. Echo set down the two cups of of tea.

" I'm Echo Hilmond, I'm a nymph and your on the wandering planet little human." She explained rapidly.
"I'm Leta Mirna and i have no idea what happened in the village of ... nymphs?" She questioned still processing what had happened one moment she was at the lake the next in the middle of space then she was here.
" Well Leta nice to met you. Weirdly enough this village is named Nympic, i will not go into the history since you have other questions. One no one on their planet speaks English except for the dark eleves who use forbidden magic and that we are currently at war with. Two feel free to stay here until i find a way to get you out of the mess. Also since when do you have freckles with the star system of Nebulase?"
"Since i was born why?" Echo was frantic, running to the library the the kitchen and then back to the entrance and strutted outside yelling in the language Leta imagined was the nymph language. When Leta went outside everyone gasped in joy. Huddling around her, hugging, offering her food, even getting on there knees. The young looked at Echo with eyes that said get me out of her. Some how with one word the left her alone.
" Thanks Echo." Leta said giving the woman a toothy grinned.
"Your welcome kid now follow me before someone comes and snatches you." Echo joked with a smile chuckling at the end of her sentence .