Knock, Knock.

The members had gathered back at the hotel after their latest concert. It was one of the first stops of the tour, which was still within South Korea. They were staying at a luxury five star hotel and the company had given each of them their own rooms instead of having to double up members and make them share.

Hobi had gathered with the maknae line to do a Vlive after the broadcast, like he usually did. The other members were already in their rooms ready to pass out. They had all given more than 110% as the energy was high at the beginning of tour.

Hobi, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were having a fun time on their live broadcast. Telling cute and funny stories, interacting with their fans and eachother cutely, and eating some ramen. It had gotten pretty late into the night when everyone except the maknae said they were ready to head off to bed. They said goodbye to ARMY's and ended their live broadcast.

"Im actually still quite awake. I will probably stay up for a little while, " Jungkook told his hyungs.

"Not me, I'm beat," Hobi replied and Jimin and Taehyung agreed. They all said goodnight to the youngest and headed off to their own rooms. Jungkook went back onto the couch and decided he'd end his night by watching some footage of the concert they just gave, and then maybe a movie afterwards if he was still feeling up for it.

He was smiling at his phone watching concert footage when the hotel room phone rang. He was surprised someone was calling the room this late. He walked over and picked it up.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered. There was nothing on the other end.

"Hello?" he asked again. He hung up when there was still no answer. He figured someone must have called the wrong room and they had hung up quickly. He didn't know who was calling because the caller ID screen on the phone was cracked and broken. He made his way back to the couch and as soon as he sat down the phone rang again. He sighed and rolled his eyes as he instantly got back up and made his way back to the phone .

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hyungs?" Jungkook wondered if one of his hyungs was doing this to him as a prank. When nobody replied yet again, he hung up and went back to the couch. He texted his members.

Hyungies

Kook: Who keeps calling my room?

Hobi: ? I'm getting ready for bed . Everyone else is already asleep

Kook: Someone keeps calling my room

Hobi: Wrong number?

Kook: IDK They keep calling and it's scaring me

Hobi: Just ignore it

Kook: I can try

Hobi: Going to bed. Night Jungkookie!

Kook: Goodnight hyungie