~ The Disaster ~

(Basically Slimes cereal caught on fire, idk either lmao.)

(Yes phil slay)

Quackity wandered around the casino, the morning breeze and the sound of lottery machines flowing through the air. He hadn't seen Slimecicle, his right hand man, this morning, but it didn't really worry him.

Suddenly, the fire alarms started going ballistic, piecing Big Q's ears. "What the hell?!" He started to run upstairs to see where the fire was, before a hand could grab his arm. It was his friend, Foolish. "Quackity, what are you doing?! We need to get out!" Foolish said franticly. "Slime's probably still up there! And so is the safe!" Quackity pulled away from Foolish, continuing on pursuit up the stairs.

He saw the smoke, seeping from under the kitchen door. He kicked the door open only to see Slimecicle desperately fanning a bowl of cereal, which was on fire. Somehow. "Quackity from Las Nevadas! Thank God you're here! My cereal caught on fire!" Slime said in a VERY optimistic way. "How the hell did- nevermind..." Quackity grabbed the fireigstinwisher, which Slime did not notice, and sprayed the bowl. "Sometimes I wonder how you get through in life." Quackity said with a straight face. "Me too!" He replied.

They both walked back downstairs to see Foolish, Sam and Fundy running up to them. "So did you sort the fire out?" Fundy asked, his ears twitching. "Slime's cereal caught on fire" "How-" "DON'T ASK." Big Q said sternly. "Wanna get ice cream?" He asked Slime. "Yeah!" "Okay then..." The two of them walked of, leaving the three perplexed.

(Such a bootiful story)