Just a friend?

"Tori hurry up!" I hear my friend say. Hi my name is Tori. I am a professional dancer and I live in florida. I have a manshion beach house on the beach and I share it with my friend Lia. "Okay okay I am coming!" I yell from my room. We are about to leave for a day at the beach and I had my zebra bikini on. I ran down stairs and got in the car. We arrived at the beach and we sauntered down the path to the water and sand. When we arrived we took off our coverups and started to tan! "This is the life!" I said "definitely!" We put our earphones in and started to doze off.

**************************

"Wake up Tori!" I hear lia screamed

"what?" I said a little annoyed. "A storm is coming we have to go!!" Lia screamed I look up at the sky noticing that its swirling with the colors black and hunter green!! "Run!" I scream picking up my stuff. While I was running I forgot to pick up my flipflops but I didn't care because they were getting small anyways. Just as I got into the car I drive away as fast as I could to my house. "I'm so scared tori!" Lia said panicking."Lia clam down, when we get home get your phone And run down stairs,okay?" I said reassuring. "Ya okay" lia whispered. When we got home I we ran downstairs to our basement and called our parents who lived in Minnesota we told them what was happening and they were scared and started to panic also, but we told they we were fine. An hour after the storm we went up stairs.( we wanted to wait because we were scared.) we figured out it was a tornado and it didn't affect our house at all! We showered and changed and re-did our makeup and hair. We got into our dance outfits and went downstairs because we have a dance room in there. I changed in to a hot pink zebra print sports bra with black booty shorts and had my hair in a messy bun. "Hurry up Lia!" I can't believe it I have been waiting for 20 minutes! "Okay okay I'm here!" Wow did I love her outfit!! She is wearing a sparkly purple crop too with orange booty shorts! "Okay so lets run over the dance and then go over mistakes" lia said like a Coach. I pressed play on my white iPhone 4S to the song 'trouble maker' love this song! I did my pin point, flips, and right when I was suppose to so my side arial the door bell rang! "Son of a -"

"You better end that with gun!" I said we ran upstairs to see 7 figures on the other side of the door. I opened the door to see One direction and their girlfriends!! "Oh My God!" I said. "Hi, you obviously know who we are and our house got distroyed from the storm and was wondering if we can stay for a few minutes?

" Liam said lia and I looked at each other already know the answer! "Yes!" We said in unison. They came in and noticed we were just dancing and went downstairs. "Can I dance with you guys?!" Danielle asked eagerly. "Ya sure, ill let you borrow some clothes." I said she followed me upstairs and I let her pick any thing to wear. She put on a royal blue bando and red booty shorts.we walked downstairs and and everyone looked like they saw a ghost "What happend?!" I was scared to ask! "I got a call from the governor and he said we can't live in our house anymore because after all the house got destroyed they decided they are making that a town house area." Louis said sadly. "Ohmigod" I said. "Tori come upstairs with me for a second" Lia said. So I got upstairs and saw lia by the sink. "I think we should let them stay with us for awhile. Please?" Lia said excitedly. "We'll we do have a lot of extra rooms, so ya sure!" I said jumping up and down. We skipped down stairs and everyone turned their was to look at us. "Hey, we were wondering if you guys wanted to stay-"

"Yes we will!!!" Harry said before I could finish. "Okay!" Lia and I said in unison. We walked upstairs to the 2nd floor to see where everyone is sleeping. "Liam and Danielle can sleep here, the Louis and Eleanor can sleep here, and Niall you can sleep here, and Harry you can sleep here, and zayn you can share with Harry or Niall. You pick!" I said pointing to all the rooms I have out. "I'll share with niall!" He said. "Okay ill write all your names down on paper and tape the to the door to your room so you don't forget!" I said sounding super smart!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜next day: "zayn wanna go to aborcrombie with me?" I asked zayn. "Sure, love" he said in a husky voice. "Bye guys see you later" we said waving to them as we walk in the mall trying to find ambercrombie. "Found it!" Zayn screamed. "Okay okay haha lets go!" I said. "Once we reached amoborcrombie I saw something I shouldn't have, and same with Zayn.

************

Dun dun dun!!!

What so u think it is?