Prologue One: Amore

"Mother always favored my sister, Lilith, she always made it as clear as day. By favoring her she would often forget I was there. She always got the bigger portions of food, not like it matters since I'm never hungry. It's the thought that counts. All I want is to be loved and cared for." A small red skinned demon read from a page in a book that was labeled 'Kiyoshi Uchida'. "Master Zetsubō, should we continue the plan? The young lad already faced enough tragedy."

The place was cold and dark there was no source of light , all there was was a stool which the demon sat upon on. Other than the demon it seemed as though nobody was here, and it was just the little demon.

"There's no such thing as enough tragedy. After all he is fated to be gone. Life is filled with tragedy and that is what we must bring to those mortals." A voice erupted, it was dark and cold. Just listening to it could send shivers down one's spine. "Continue with the plan, but if you so as defy the plan I'll have your head."

The small demon gulped and nodded "I understand my master.."

The demon closed the book tightly, confirming the mission. The title changed from 'Kiyoshi Uchida' to 'Amore', the name of the demon. A loud snap could be heard, seemingly coming from what was known as Zetsubō. The demon in a puff of smoke soon disappeared from the empty abyss that they were once in.