1 - Letter

Maria Isabella Almarez Jabrica, 25 years old, public-school teacher, singer, k-drama addict, k-pop fan and single.

She'd be dead in 15 days.

It's a beautiful morning to start the day. In this bright sunny day, Ms. Bella Domingo, a Science Teacher and Grade 9 adviser enters the school ground as the most punctual Teacher as always.

"Good morning, Ma'am"

"Good morning din po Kuya Guard"

"Agap lagi natin Sir ah?"

"Dapat lagi Kuya Guard haha"

Ma'am Jabrica, the bright and talkative Teacher of Santa Louise National High School is not just the most punctual she is also the most sociable teacher in the school.

In the next fifteen days will be her 26th Birthday that is why Ms. Jabrica is a little busy to finish all the paper works in order to take his 5 whole days leave.

In the pile of paper works, you can find Ma'am Bella working hard early in the morning before her class start. Amidst of her busy schedules, she was able to have time to finish her paper works before the class start.

"Good morning, Ma'am Bella, pinabibigay po Kuya Guard may delivery daw pong sulat para sa inyo" one of my students said as he enters the room.

With confused look, I take the letter from my student.
"Thank you nak"

I open the letter with curios face because I don't expect any letter delivery for today nor tomorrow.

Message from above

My dear Maria Isabella,

This letter is to inform you that in the next 15 days, your contract will be terminated. We are hoping that you will enjoy the rest of the contract with joyful heart.

We are waiting for you above. See you!

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Him

"Hoy! Ano yan?" my dearest colleagues Amy as she enters the room.

Agad-agad ko naming itinago ang letter kay Amy. Despite of confused look, I was able to avoid the letter to Amy.

"Ano yun? May secret admirer ka na ata ah. Share mo naman." Pangungulit ni amy sa akin habang nag-aayos ng mga gamit.

"Wala disconnection letter lang"

I am not wrong either because that letter that I received is like a disconnection letter from above. Disconnection here sa lupa, sa mga mahal sa buhay at sa mga taong pinapahalagahan.