Chapter 15

O/N = Object name
F/N = Friend name
M/D = Mask Design
M/O = Masquerade outfit
================================

Your POV

I was just walking down the sidewalk when a poster caught my eye. "Oh!" I walked up to it and read the poster. "Masquerade ball...sounds fancy!" I said then mumbled the rest. "must bring partner...TONIGHT!?" I shouted a little.

"I gotta tell lollipop about this!" I said as I ran back to my apartment. I kept running and soon i saw my apartment building come into view. I quickly ran inside and got in an elevator and clicked the number of the floor my apartment was on.

After that i just leaned on the handrails inside the elevator.

{Insert elevator music}

Ding!

As soon as the elevator doors opened I immediately got out of the elevator and ran to my apartment door.

I was about to unlock the door but i took a breather for a bit. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Oh, O/N! Now that you're here i was thinking of-" "Lollipop! There's a Masquerade ball and you have to bring a partner but I don't have an outfit and a masquerade mask and its TONIGHT!" I cut her off.

Lollipop blinked a few times before responding. "A masquerade ball? That sounds fun" she says. "I know right! And i really wanna go but I don't have an outfit or a mask and it tonight!" I say.

"Well...we still have time to find an outfit.." She trails off. "That's true but where are we going to find an outfit and a mask for the masquerade ball?" I ask.

"Hmm...I think I know just the place" She smiles.

{Timeskip}

"Gelatin and Flowers stakehouse n boutique?" I say.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go inside!" I say as I grab lollipop's hand and walk in the store.

"Whoaa..." I looked at all the outfits and masks. "Oh hey O/N and Lollipop!" I looked towards the direction the voice came from and it was gelatin sitting behind a counter.

"Oh hey Gelatin! I didn't know you worked here!" I say surprised. "Oh no I don't work here I own this place with a friend!" He says.

"Thats so cool!" I say. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks. "Oh we're just finding outfits and a mask for the masquerade ball tonight!" I answer.

"That's awesome! You can go ahead and have a look around. When you wanna pay just come back here!" He says.

"Will do!" I say. "If you're done choosing an outfit you can just wait for me outside" i say to lollipop.

"Alright. see you when we're done then." She smiles and waves at me before going to another section of clothes.

'Alright, now I just have to find an outfit and a mask' I thought.

I looked around in the isle of clothes I was in and nothing in that isle caught my eye so I moved to another one.

{A little while later}

"Hmm...." I hummed as I walked through another isle of clothes. I sighed and thought 'I don't think I'll find anythi-' Then something caught my eye.

'Ooooh!' I thought as I took it and took a good look at it. It was a M/O. 'Looks great! Now I need to find a mask' I thought.

I went into the accessories section and I looked for a mask that would fit the M/O.

Not long later I found a mask that fit my outfit. It was a M/D mask. I got everything I needed so I went to check out.