Bad jokes

After taking all your things from your apartment(Sorbet clearly helped), you were on Pirates ship, you weren't sure if he stole it or not.
You hear knocking at the door.
"Oo0oO!"
It was your old friend.
"Come in Sorbet"
"Oo0"
They walk in, bringing you new "pirate clothes".
Sorbet looked around you room "oOo0OO..!"
"You like it?"
"O0!"
Sorbet was always smiling, they were so friendly and cheerful to everyone.
"OooOoOO!" Sorbet was pulling your shirt.
"You want to show me something?"
"oOo!"
"Let's go then!"
Sorbet walked to the bow of the ship.
"OoOo00!" They jumped high and then transformed into something familiar.
"Sorbet!-"
They were already under the water.
"Sorbet..?" you called them one time
"Stupid shark come back..! This is not funny!" Twice
"SORBET!!! SWIM TO THE SURFACE RIGHT NOW!! COME BACK!"
You thought that they have lost their shark form.
Sorbet was still under water.
You were getting seriously worried untill the shark popped out jumping and spinning, almost flying.
You recognised their shark form immediately.
It was bigger and longer (AYO TF🤨📸)
Sorbet got back in the sea:
"Do you understand me now?" They asked smiling.
"Sorbet, you've grown powerful, how cool!"  You were also smiling, you were so happy to have them by your side again.
"I know! Did you see how high I jump??"  You could tell that Sorbet was happy and excited.
"Yeah! Now if you come here I can beat your ass^^" 
You were so upset, they scared you by not popping out for so long.
"It was a joke..!"  Sorbet tried to save theirself from you, failing.
You tried to get closer by climbing up that part of the ship
"Come here you jer-"  you slip and fall into the water; too bad, cookies get soggy and can loose parts.
"Y/N!"  Sorbet saw you falling and started swimming towards your.
You were scared to fall, you didn't want to loose an arm or a leg, so you screamed for help.
"WAAAAHH!!- SORBET!!!"
Sorbet jumped again to get you and got both of you on the boat.
They transformed again to their cookie form and looked at you worried.
"OooOoO? Oo0oO0o..! OoO!! Ooo0oOo!!" Sorbet started crying for the scare.
You smiled at them and got up on your legs.
"Sorbet i'm ok, don't worry, i didn't touch the water!"  You said while hugging the cookie.
"Oo0oo! 0ooO..."  They apologised for that bad joke, but you didn't take it, so you had an idea.
"Aww..don't worry...well"  while talking, you were getting closer to the end of the ship.
"OoOoo?"
"Really real-"  You accidentally falled again, but this time, you didn't fall because you got climbed to the boat.
"OoOOoO00O0OOO0!!!"  Sorbet immediately jumped, getting back to their original form and got into te sea searching you.
"Y/n! Y/n!! Where are you?! Y/N!!"
You got up on the ship again without being seen, then you watched for some minutes Sorbet searching you in the water.
They got to the seabed, without finding you, so Sorbet, scared and worried, jumped out of the water and got to the ship once again.
You saw the whole scene, a this point, the revenge is done.
"Sorbeeet~"  you called him from behind.
"OO-"  The shark turned around to see the person they thought they'd loose again.
Sorbet runned up to you, crying and sobbing.
"OoOoO- *sob* oOO0o0!!!-*sob* oo0O0OO0O0O0O0O0O!!!! O0Ooo0O?! o0ooOoOOO..oOOo!" 
They got into your arms hugging you very tight again.
Sorbet was such a cutie, you felt bad for that very bad joke, so you cuddled them untill Sorbet fell asleep.
You looked at the cookie, picked them up and got to their room.
Sorbet was still asleep, so you gently layed them on their bed.
And before going, you gived them a little kiss on the forehead; they cutely smiled.
After that, you got to your room and layed on the bed too, but you couldn't fell asleep, because it was going to be lunch time, and you were hungry.

[I did my best lmao-
I think that this is going to be a x reader, or let me know in the comments.
Btw I immagine Sorbet like this(these fanarts are not mine):

Or I immagine them like a little guy like 8-years old or something #Sorbetbestcutieoftheworld