10

Lilith nods her head yes, not even mentioning the fact that they were supposed to grab a bite outside. Not at Rhea's place.

They climb the stairs together, a confortable silence taking place for Rhea, and a stressed one for Lilith. They arrived on the third floor and the blonde girl opens the door, pushing Lilith inside, and locking the door behind her.

—Here you go Doll. Make yourself comfortable, she whispers in Lilith's ear before heading to the kitchen.

—Your parents aren't home ?

—No Kitten, I live by myself. You can come by anytime by the way.

Lilith nods and take off her coat, as she felt the temperature raising from the last sugary sweet sentence the blonde one had whispered in her ear.

—Hmm, weren't we supposed to grab a bite... outside? Lilith dares before sitting on the edge of the couch as if she was scared to break something.

—I thought it would be better to stay cozy inside since it's the first time we meet. What do you think Doll?

Rhea comes back from the kitchen, holding two glasses of an amber liquid. Alcohol for sure.

—Is there alcohol in there ? I-I'm not allowed to drink alcohol.

—Chill, Love. It's just you and me, you won't get into any troubles. And don't you worry, I'll take care of you if you get drunk, she chuckles.

That's all it takes for Lilith to swallow the whole glass in one shot. She feels slightly dizzy, her throat hurts and she coughs a little, but everything's fine because Rhea will take care of her.

Right?