The play.

can we take a moment to appreciate my art.

...
thank you

today's au:
multi fandom
_________________________________________

3rd person pov:)

"YO help here! the lighting is dim!" dipper shouted trying to read the script.

"I'll get the lights!" molly shouted helping the cast and their practice play.

"Where's anne and marcy? We need the gay couple of the school!" Wirt shouted trying to find the brunette and raven hair girl.

"AHH ANNE NO DON'T! I WORKED HARD FOR THE UNIFORM!" marcy shouted trying to run away from the brunettes grip which she failed to do so.

"COME BACK HERE MARCE!" Anne finally catches her and gives her a bear hug.

"Whats going on??" Luz questions helping amity and her play costume.

"I- ach!- gave a big hug to Anne and then it looks like she's giving it back.-" marcy hugged the 1 inch short brunette back.

"anyways marcy can you help us practice our roles and anne, I'm pretty sure that dipper and Molly need you" Wirt said in his costume play.

"right Over here anne!" molly shouted

"Comin right over molly!" Anne said walking to where Molly and dipper was.

"So what did you wanna practice Luz?" marcy questions

"The bird scene." Luz answers

...

"I don't think there was one luz-" marcy was then pulled by Luz. meeting amity along the way aswell.

"Uhm you sure there was a bird scene Luz..??" marcy said in a bird costume.

"Of course! it said on the script!" Luz replied looking back at the script.

"Alright if you say so.. Pull me up amity!" marcy shouted amity followed and pulled the lever raising marcy up slowly. she was the rope suddenly stopped mid-way up.

"Uhm- Amity I think im to high and I think I'm also stuck-" marcy shouted trying to get amitys attention but instead. she saw Luz and amity flirting with each other not aware that marcy is high above the ground.

"GUYS HELPPP AMITY LUZ PUT ME DOWN!!" marcy shouted and started to kicked her legs she was starting to get scared.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT STOP FLIRTING WITH EACHOTHER AND SAVE YOUR THIRD WHEELERS LIFE!!" marcy shouted the second time it then started to attract attention. dipper, mabel, Wirt including anne heard it aswell but not amity and Luz though.

the rope started to get weak due to the weight of marcy and her movements.

"GUYS OH MY FUCKING GOD PUT ME DOWN!!" marcy shouted the third time. finally getting their attention they panicked seeing marcy's situation.

"OH GOD! SORRY MARCY WE WERE-"

"NO TIME TO APOLOGIZE GET ME DOWN PLEASEEE" marcy's rope was starting to rip apart.

"MARCY! OH MY GOD!!" Anne had horror on her face and so did the others.

The rope fully ripped off.

"AHHHH-" marcy screamed at the top of her lungs she fell on face first.

"OOHH CRAP THAT MUST HAVE HURT-" dipper hissed feeling marcy's pain aswell.

"MARCY!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT SPEKA TO ME??" Anne was panicking eventually Sasha heard the situation

"YO WHAT HAPPENED??" Sasha ran up to them

"SHE FELL FROM UP THERE TO HERE!" Anne started to have a panic attack. But marcy started to wake up.

"Ughhh.." marcy said calming the two down happy she was still alive. the others were in the back making sure not to crowd them

"How many fingers am I holding marcy" Sasha said raising only 5 fingers.

"uhhh.... 10?" marcy answers also raising ten of her fingers

"Yeah like that's ten" Sasha said sarcastically placing her fingers down

"SASHA WHA-" Anne couldn't even finish what she said

"Heheh... I could hear colors" marcy said.

"What does red sound like?" Sasha questions.

"SASHA I THOUGHT YOUR SMARTER THEN THIS!" Anne screamed in panic trying to get marcy back to normal somehow.

"Hmmm blood :D" marcy said smiling

"yeah that's what i also thought." Sasha cackled.

Sorry I did not know how to end this also I didnt know what to write after the uhm-💀