Foxy x Freddy

Foxy was walking across the party room to where Freddy was. The children were crowded around him as he sang them a happy song. Thank God that they read the rules carefully and weren't touching Freddy; that would cause his circuit board to go haywire. One child came awfully close to Freddy's leg, so Foxy called them back over to Pirate's Cove. He squatted down to meet them at eye level, holding his paw and hook in his lap. He smiles widely, showing off a few golden teeth.

"Ahoy, maties!" he said in a puffed-up pirate voice. The children screamed in delight. "How're ya likin' it here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?"

Many children nodded, especially a young child in front with a fake eyepatch and hook. Freddy walked up behind the children, smiling proudly at the trainee animatronic. Foxy took the child in front's hand and pulled him onto his metal leg.

"I be needin' a firs' mate," he said heartily, looking at the child. "What be yer name?"

"M-Mike," the child said timidly.

"C'mon! Louder n' that!" Foxy told him.

"My name is Mike," the child exclaimed.

"There we go!" Foxy laughed, patting the child lightly on the back. Mike smiled at Foxy. Freddy, now standing next to the children, smiled proudly at Foxy.

"Go run off n' find yer own treasure!" Foxy encouraged the children. They yelled excitedly, and Freddy turned to Foxy.

"It's amazing," the bear remarked. "You're a natural, Foxy!"

Foxy blushed slightly, enjoyed Freddy's praise.

"Th-thanks," he said timidly. Freddy grabbed Foxy's arm and brought him into the kitchen to celebrate. Chica was holding a huge pizza, and Bonnie was frosting the last tier of a 4-layer cake.

"Happy internship!!" Chica screamed. Foxy laughed, staring at his generous friends.

(Ends weirdly but hey)

(don't hate)

(Just try to enjoy it :I )