Let's Get Started, Shall We?

"FOOD FIGHT!"

"WHAT?!"

   Pause. Record scratch. 

   Hi, hello! You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation. My name's Y/N, and I'm in a bit of a pickle. But first, let me introduce myself!

   I go to this pretty cool school called Hopes Peak Academy! Everyone has their own talents, and mine? I'm an animator! I do funky little animations and shorts! My style is cartoonish, but I like it like that. Oh, that picture below, that's me.

 Oh, that picture below, that's me

(NOT THE AUTHOR'S ART!)

   I like it here! Everybody, well almost everyone is nice, and there are people who I can share my talent with! I'm in sophomore year, or year 2, and personally, my class is the best. I mean, we have the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Swimmer, the Ultimate... uh, Hall Monitor? Moral Compass? Anyways, we're really cool! But the only downside is that we have... I don't even want to say her name, I think I might puke. But, I have to for the sake of your knowing.

   We have the Queen Bee, Mistress of Hell, Plastic, No-Good, All Around HORRIBLE... Junko Enoshima.

   Please, hold your applause, forever. If we push out that one person, then yes, Hopes Peak Academy is awesome!

   Oh, speaking of She-Who-Shouldn't-Be-Named, she's the one who started this food fight. Well, technically I did, but I accidentally spilled some of my chocolate milk on her, which led to her smearing rice on my face, and so on and so on. So now we can continue, yayyyy!

   Play!

(^ INTRO MUSIC VIDEO, LIKE THE INTRO TO A TV SHOW ^)

   Before you know it food starts flying everywhere, rice, fish, milk cartons, you name it! I found myself ducking and dodging the uncanny projectiles and praying that I don't get hit in the head by something. I scurried under a table, where I had Aoi Asahina to my right and Chihiro Fujisaki to my left. My best friends! Go figure.

"I can't believe you started this Y/N!", Aoi joked.

"Yeah, this is kind of low of you", Chihiro joined in.

"Come on you guys! It wasn't my fault she got in my way!"

   We stayed hidden as the food fight got even more intense, this time trays and utensils started flying too. Chaos was being caused when suddenly a loud booming voice declared, "ENOUGH!".

   All shenanigans ceased and only the silent guilt of the students could be heard.

"Who started this!". All fingers pointed towards Enoshima. I gave a quiet snicker from beneath the table, karma's a b, am I right?

"Miss Enoshima, explain yourself."

"Ugh! If it weren't for the brat L/N, this would've never started!". Uh-oh.

"Mx. L/N, where are you?". I got out from underneath the table and scratched the back of my head.

"Well, Mr. Principal, I-"

"Now, L/N."

"I bumped into Enoshima and spilled some of my milk on her by accident, and then she smeared rice on my face, and then all havoc broke loose."

"I see. Miss Enoshima, your punishment is to clean up this whole lunchroom by yourself." I'm telling you, you should've seen the look on her face.

"But-... that's not fair!"

"What isn't fair is when you smeared that rice on my face!"

"Enoshima and L/N, enough. All students except Enoshima, please escort the mess hall."

   I left the hall with Aoi and Chihiro, and high-fived them both.

"Wow Y/N, way to give the mean girl what she deserves", Chihiro stated.

"Although, be careful because she's probably gonna get revenge on you. Just a heads up", Aoi informed me.

"I'm not too worried about it for now. Hey, wanna head to the coffee spot after school?"

"Sure thing! Hey Chihiro, maybe you could show us the game you and Y/N have been working on!"

"Oh yeah! Y/N your animations are really good, and they go great with the sound effects! I think a few more tweaks and it might be ready in three months!"

"I can't wait Chihiro! But seriously we need to stop the chit-chat, we need to get to class."

   All three of us looked at the time and yelped. We had thirty seconds to get to class before we were late. We scooped up our bags and ran off into the hallway, hopefully making it to chemistry.

~End of 1st Chapter~

Hey guys!

I'm back with another story!

Hope you enjoyed this intro!