Chapter 1

Juniper Black one of the most feared witches of all time. Why? Her father. Sirius Black. She was born on 11 December 1978, her dad only being 19 years old. People say that 11 December is the date of the Devil. Other thought she WAS the Devil. She knew how to play with your thoughts, your feelings and your mind. Her looks can fool you, who would think such a beautiful girl could fuck you up bad. Her hair was down to her waist, it was dark brown with light curls but she dyed it black. Her eyes, you could get lost in those forever beautiful emerald green eyes. She could speek two languages French and English.

In het first year of Hogwarts she got sorted into Slytherin which was a shock to everyone. But there is one thing she can do which only a few to no people could do, she can talk to the death. When you hear that you think of Ghosts or portraits but she can talk to dead people who aren't ghosts or portraits. One of those people being her uncle Regulus, it felt like he was bonded with her soul in some sort of way.

 One of those people being her uncle Regulus, it felt like he was bonded with her soul in some sort of way

Yes I casted Amy Lee as Juniper Black. Deal with it.